Old 09-04-2017, 03:54 AM   #1
royleith
Human being with feelings

Default One Font I Cannot Change

The volume control to the top-right of the FX control panels does not seem to respond to any Windows settings or Reaper Theme tweaks.

With any other FX control panel, clicking on the UI button shows the controls as long, easy to adjust, faders, but not the volume control.

Does anyone know how to change the font size?

EDIT

I now discover that the issue goes beyond the Volume control and I now understand what the problem is.

There are Theme tweaks for the Track Control Panel and the Mixer Control Panel together with Walter control of many gadget appearances.

There are none for the gadgets in the FX windows. The menu and window text change with the settings of Windows, but the gadget texts do not.

As an example, the mouse-over text in the main Routing Matrix is controlled by Theme Tweaks and, if included, in Walter. Calling up the individual routing for, say, ReaComp gives a much smaller mouse-over font. In addition, the meters are fixed to the default presentation rather than that set by Walter.

This is beyond the scope of this thread and I will take it to the requests for new features thread.

BTW, if you are having trouble seeing the dB markings in the Master mixer, just darken the two light-green blocks in the unzipped Default_50_unpacked/meter_strip_v_rms.png file.

Last edited by royleith; 09-07-2017 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Better Understanding of the Underlying Issue
royleith is offline   Reply With Quote