Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 12-04-2019, 10:18 PM   #1
mykrobinson
Human being with feelings

Default Theme Adjuster - Settings Not Sticking

I have a new PC build and a clean install of Reaper 6. I have not imported any of my previous config, as I wanted to be sure I had a true clean install.

I used the theme adjuster script to edit indent options to my liking. a bit late i was working in preference and upon clicking Apply, the folder indent reverted to the default. Figured it was a fluke, reconfigured my indent options again, and started working more.

I went into preferences again and edited some mouse modifier settings, and once again, upon clicking reply, the indent changed back to the default. Strange.

I edited the theme adjuster again, saved my project, and closed reaper. I reopened the project, and the theme settings were defaulted again!

I cannot get the theme adjuster settings to stick. They seem to change at random sometimes, and revert upon opening Reaper everytime.

Help?
mykrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 11:19 PM   #2
mykrobinson

Still running Reaper 6, but using the default 5 theme until I can get this sorted out.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:37 PM   #3
mykrobinson

weirdness.... All i had to do is complain about it a few times, and it magically starts working... Any ideas as to why now it magically started saving the theme adjustments? This happened after i switched to Default 5 theme, then back t o Default 6