Old 01-09-2024, 06:37 PM   #1
FearinLoathin
Human being with feelings

Default Transport Text Color

Hello again, Reaper community...

I always change the font and color of the text in the transport (the actual clock/numbers) when I'm modifying a theme, to something other than white/lt grey. For visibility maybe, more likely because I just like screwing around with things. However, in version 7, I'm unable to do so through the tweaker, and WALTER has gotten a little too advanced for me to spot the line to modify this manually.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? (Probably both.)

Thanks!
Old 01-10-2024, 04:11 AM   #2
GwenTerroir

Heya, I'm on an older version of the 7.0 theme, but the gist of it should be the same.

In the rtconfig file, search for (ctrl-F is your friend here): "trans.status.color".
The line is long and a bit complicated, but it mostly boils down to the last three numbers (in my case [160 160 160]). Lower or boost these numbers to change the colors and you should be good.
GwenTerroir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 06:03 PM   #3
FearinLoathin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenTerroir View Post
Heya, I'm on an older version of the 7.0 theme, but the gist of it should be the same.

In the rtconfig file, search for (ctrl-F is your friend here): "trans.status.color".
The line is long and a bit complicated, but it mostly boils down to the last three numbers (in my case [160 160 160]). Lower or boost these numbers to change the colors and you should be good.
I'll give that a shot! Thank you!