Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for Linux

Old 09-01-2021, 06:44 PM   #1
Glennbo
Human being with feelings

Default REAPER for Linux sounds different than REAPER for Windows

The Linux version sounds professional, where the Windows version is glassy and hyped . . .

Not really, I just thought we needed a stoopid thread over here to go on and on about.
Glennbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:38 PM   #2
pax-eterna

yes a bit of frivolity does wonders
pax-eterna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:06 PM   #3
PMan

Talking

You nailed it Glennbo!
PMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 06:29 AM   #4
Glennbo

Projects played back in the Windows version of REAPER have that constant Microsoft Media Player sound that I don't hear in the Linux version of REAPER.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:09 AM   #5
The Kid

What about the Mac version of Reaper?
Does it sound more expensive?
The Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 11:55 AM   #6
Glennbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
What about the Mac version of Reaper?
Does it sound more expensive?
No, it's just more expensive running the Mac version!
Old 09-10-2021, 05:33 PM   #7
heda

I can confirm. Much more professional. I'm finally starting to really move to Linux for real. (long overdue)
Just configured successfully yabridge and using some VST plugins like a professional now
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:49 PM   #8
JamesPeters

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
I can confirm. Much more professional. I'm finally starting to really move to Linux for real. (long overdue)
Definitely more professional.

And yes, your move to Linux IS long overdue! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.

Quote:
Just configured successfully yabridge and using some VST plugins like a professional now
Booooo! Native Linux only!

Well if someone is going to use Windows VST, Yabridge is great.
JamesPeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 06:02 PM   #9
Glennbo

Quote:
Welcome to the other side!

I moved to REAPER for Linux three years ago, and never once have thought about going back. Yabridge works great for the few Windows instrument plugins I still use. For audio plugins, I've purchased numerous native Linux ones that are equal or better than the Windows ones they replaced. For instance, I bought U-He's Presswerk to replace PSP Vintage Warmer, but Presswerk has so much more capabilities and it's native Linux.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:43 AM   #10
heda

hehe yes... I want to use native plugins too. Don't know where to start. I just wanted to test if I could open my old projects that have some VSTs
Honestly, I don't know why it took me so long... that's the reason why I was such a loser, but now.. with more professional sound, I'll be finally a winner in life LOL

Today yabridge VST2 plugins are missing in REAPER... well.. it was nice while it lasted... it's ok, not giving up.. VST3 plugins are still working.

I need to learn how to use qjackctl. It works very well, but I need to learn how to save the settings so I don't have to patch the midi inputs in the graph window each time I start it.

Another small issue I've found, it is that Linux uses ALT+drag to move windows around.. and ALT right drag to resize them.. etc... it can be disabled, but I like it for other applications.. but not for REAPER.. I wonder if there is a way to disable that when using REAPER only. if not.. I'll just disable it globally because I prefer to use ALT+drag in REAPER of course.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:51 AM   #11
Glennbo

Quote:
hehe yes... I want to use native plugins too. Don't know where to start. I just wanted to test if I could open my old projects that have some VSTs
Honestly, I don't know why it took me so long... that's the reason why I was such a loser, but now.. with more professional sound, I'll be finally a winner in life LOL
LMAO! Now you'll get massive airplay on the radio.

Quote:
Today yabridge VST2 plugins are missing in REAPER... well.. it was nice while it lasted... it's ok, not giving up.. VST3 plugins are still working.
Might be a paths issue. I'd check where Yabridge is set to look, and where REAPER is looking. Lastly I'd run the sync option on Yabridge again if the paths are all correct.

Quote:
I need to learn how to use qjackctl. It works very well, but I need to learn how to save the settings so I don't have to patch the midi inputs in the graph window each time I start it.
Unless you are trying to patch other programs (like standalone synths) to run along side REAPER, there's really no reason to use JACK as the audio system in REAPER. ALSA is more direct and less stuff to mess with, but it will not share audio with other apps while REAPER is running.

Quote:
Another small issue I've found, it is that Linux uses ALT+drag to move windows around.. and ALT right drag to resize them.. etc... it can be disabled, but I like it for other applications.. but not for REAPER.. I wonder if there is a way to disable that when using REAPER only. if not.. I'll just disable it globally because I prefer to use ALT+drag in REAPER of course.
I don't think you can dynamically assign the alt function, but in window manager tweaks on the accessibility tab you can change the modifier key to something else for grabbing windows globally for Linux.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:17 AM   #12
heda

thanks
Ok, I'll use ALSA for now... I've just found this list https://github.com/nodiscc/awesome-linuxaudio

so I need to investigate it all and won't have any time left to make any music now.

I tried to change the ALT key to drag windows... to Super key.. but it doesn't work... only Ctrl and Alt seems to drag the windows... Super always opens the xfce menu and seems ignored to be used as dragging modifier... I'll just deactivate it for now then
Old 09-11-2021, 11:26 AM   #13
JamesPeters

Depending on the keyboard and locale I suppose, you may need to choose "hyper" (etc.) instead to have that function assigned to the "Windows" key. I noticed that in a couple distros.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:08 PM   #14
mschnell

Quote:
REAPER for Linux sounds different than REAPER for Windows
Obviously !
The only sound that you will hear from Reaper running is the hum of the fan.

And same will be a lot higher pitched and louder in Windows.
-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 06:17 AM   #15
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
Depending on the keyboard and locale I suppose, you may need to choose "hyper" (etc.) instead to have that function assigned to the "Windows" key. I noticed that in a couple distros.
Thanks
I didn't know what the Hyper key is... but it didn't work either.
It turns out that removing the <Super> shortcut to open the xfce menu fixes the problem and now I can assign Super as modifier for moving windows. I think it must be a bug or something. Maybe I just need a newer version of xfce.

also.. I have created my first bug report for Linux with track mouse modifier... can someone confirm ? https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....46#post2480146
Old 09-12-2021, 08:32 AM   #16
JamesPeters

What distro are you using? I'm using Manjaro XFCE.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:14 AM   #17
Jae.Thomas

I like the sound of reaper on windows, it's like vintage tho.

the magic is in the windows port

take your "sound quality" argument and shove it
vegan atheist using modified Reaper on custom Linux build on raspberry pi using handmade audio drivers for an emu1820 on solar energy mining bitcoin and using CRT monitors playing in 432hz album arriving in 2009 on soundcloud metalcore ambient polka before it was cool
Jae.Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 10:56 AM   #18
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
What distro are you using? I'm using Manjaro XFCE.
I've just tested to install Manajaro XFCE and it works as expected! I can have the super key to open the menu and also to move the windows. Nice.. now I need to move everything to Manjaro LOL
I was in MX Linux 19.4...which is based on debian, so I guess it is not easy to move all configuration to Manjaro. I-ll try to copy the .config folder and overwrite and see what happens... fun or maybe I'll wait for MX Linux 21 version to be final.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:21 AM   #19
JamesPeters

Anything based on Debian is going to lag behind, and that's why I went away from MX Linux (it was the first distro I used). Manjaro is where I settled. It's as user-friendly as some other common distros but with its Arch base it has some advantages.

Arch-based distros are very up-to-date (without being too bleeding-edge to the point of instability) and have lots of software in the repos. Being up-to-date like this means you can have support for newer hardware without waiting (potentially a couple years) for it to end up in the distro, as well as some of the latest software (without having to try to force compatibility in some way). Also you get the benefit of extra features and bug fixes for some of the basics of the distro (as you noticed with the key you couldn't properly assign in MX Linux).

The AUR adds another level to that. So much of what you would otherwise need to find and build yourself is already in the AUR, and will build automatically. From Pamac ("Add/Remove Software") be sure to go into the preferences to check for enabling that, and other options.

The AUR is what I use when something isn't in the main repo, or if I want to install a bleeding-edge version for some reason (Yabridge, for instance). After enabling the AUR, be sure to look at the repo info for of a package so you don't accidentally use packages from the AUR instead of the main repos.

Some people install other package managers (and so do I when I use Debian-based distros and Ubuntu-based distros), but I've found in Manjaro, Pamac ("Add/Remove Software") actually does everything I need. It seems simple on the surface, but provides lots of info about the packages you install (if you click on the various tabs/boxes for a package) and manages packages very well.

My advice to anyone using Linux: look around at the applications/utilities the distro has, so that you don't have to use Terminal much. Lots of people will provide advice with Terminal commands, but if you make a mistake (which is easy to do, in various ways which aren't clear a lot of the time), problems can happen. Most people's problems with Linux that I've seen, when "something breaks in the distro", is because of using Terminal commands they didn't fully understand. Thankfully most of what you need to do is possible without using Terminal. Be very careful with Terminal and sudo. Your distro can be as stable as any other OS if you don't break it yourself. My motto is "clicking is better". It's about getting useful feedback about what you're doing (when using a GUI-based utility), having some built-in protection against "breaking your own distro" by typing commands with which you're not familiar.

The configuration of the distro for low-latency DAW use is actually very easy if you're using a similar setup to how you'd use Reaper on another OS. These few steps are very a good starting point:

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....43#post2460843

That's all you should require. If you want to run Windows VST in Linux, or use Jack (which isn't necessary, and ALSA is the more direct sound system anyway), you'll have some more steps to do. (Refer to the other posts on the thread, and the github link provided by BethHarmon.)

Oh and as a starting point: if you're looking for your kernel info (and possibly want to change kernels), there's a kernel manager specifically for that. There's also a manager for the GPU driver including Nvidia proprietary drivers. It's under "Manjaro Settings Manager" specifically. From there you can click on the "Kernel" or "Hardware Manager" icons respectively for those things.

Good luck!

Last edited by JamesPeters; 09-12-2021 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-12-2021, 02:09 PM   #20
SmajjL

Linux Pipewire/EasyEffects <3
Ps, even say "pro audio" now in the KDE mixer

Last edited by SmajjL; 09-12-2021 at 02:15 PM.
SmajjL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 07:42 AM   #21
heda

Thank you @JamesPeters
The AUR system seems really cool. I have noticed there are many more software packages indeed. Another nice thing about Manjaro is that it is rolling updates model.. so there is no need to reinstall. However so many updates could end breaking some things... It may be recommended to make snapshot backups from time to time. I'll keep trying Manjaro for a while with the realtime kernel. It all seems very well optimized.

But I also like the stability of Debian.. you know once you have something working it will stay more or less the same.
I have also tested now the MX Linux 21 beta version and it seems to work very well too. The Super key issue.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:24 PM   #22
audiojunkie

Quote:
Thank you @JamesPeters
The AUR system seems really cool. I have noticed there are many more software packages indeed. Another nice thing about Manjaro is that it is rolling updates model.. so there is no need to reinstall. However so many updates could end breaking some things... It may be recommended to make snapshot backups from time to time. I'll keep trying Manjaro for a while with the realtime kernel. It all seems very well optimized.

But I also like the stability of Debian.. you know once you have something working it will stay more or less the same.
I have also tested now the MX Linux 21 beta version and it seems to work very well too. The Super key issue.
Debian is great! And if you are using Debian Testing, you'll have your software as new as Manjaro. If you use Debian Sid, you'll have your software as new as Arch (Newer than Manjaro by about a week to ten days). You have the same kernel options as well. As long as the KXStudio repository remains active and up to date, it will give you nearly as much audio software as the AUR. The drawback with Debian, is that with audio software, most of it is not in the native Debian repository, but in the KXStudio repository--which is run by a single superhuman, FalkTX. If FalkTX's KXStudio repository goes down, or if anything happens to FalkTX, audio work in Debian is shot in the foot. Granted, FalkTX has everything on Github, but it would take time for someone else to step up and take over FalkTX's work. The AUR, on the other hand, is composed of tens of thousands of apps (including nearly every open source package for audio that you can find on Debian and more). The average AUR packager has about six packages that he/she maintains. The AUR is much better distributed, and not likely to go down at all. That is probably the biggest advantage that Arch based distros have over Debian based distros. I really like both, but if you are looking to stay with a distro long term, it is wise to consider that FalkTX is just one man carrying the bulk of the audio app load for Debian. If Debian had a full-blown AUR, I'd probably stick with Debian. As it stands now, Debian now has a brand new User Repository (like the AUR), but it's only got 123 aps in it right now. �� Maybe with time it will get better. It's here if you want to check it out: https://mpr.hunterwittenborn.com/

Edit: I also think you should know that I am using an Arch based distro instead of Debian for this very reason. I use EndeavourOS, but I think most will agree that Manjaro is the more user friendly option. I'm just choosing EndeavourOS for philosophical reasons--ie I'm avoiding corporate entanglements. For example, I don't like the shenanigans that Ubuntu pulled with Amazon's search, and I don't believe SNAPD is the right way forward, so I don't use Ubuntu. Debian, is totally community managed (as is EndeavourOS), and avoids that. That said, even though Manjaro is now under corporate control, I haven't seen Manjaro make any of the choices Canonical has made. I think Manjaro is a perfectly fine choice (and maybe the better choice) as of right now. ��

Last edited by audiojunkie; 09-13-2021 at 03:39 PM.
audiojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:50 PM   #23
SmajjL

AUR does not include i386 so, Debian is soooOOoo - cheating!
And Debian (testing) and above does not include security patches?

If i can upgrade the kernel manually and like on Windows, just go to the site and pick my up-to-date apps manually i could survive i guess.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:55 PM   #24
audiojunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmajjL View Post
AUR does not include i386 so, Debian is soooOOoo - cheating!
And Debian (testing) and above does not include security patches?

If i can upgrade the kernel manually and like on Windows, just go to the site and pick my up-to-date apps manually i could survive i guess.
I'm not sure about how Debian counts its number of apps. I've seen comparisons and it's hard to get an accurate number of apps comparison. Not only are there different architectures that may be at play, but also how the apps and packages are broken down. For example, what would in some cases be a full app on one distro, Debian separates dependencies somewhat differently. So, I don't know the exact answer on that. What I do know is that from what I researched, the Debian and Arch families seem to be best suited for audio production--in that they both contain very similar support for all of the essential music production apps (with a few exceptions here and there). Over all though, I feel more trust for the longevity of the AUR than a do for the work of a single person, even if he is the (very deservingly respected) FalkTX.

As I think about it, I don't think architectures come into play with Debian. As I remember the escalation process from Sid to Testing to Stable, one of the requirements is that each package must be compiled and found bug free for each and every supported architecture or else it is not moved forward in the process. That would mean that if there are 10,000 apps compiled for AMD64, there must also be the same number of accepted apps in repositories for each of the other accepted chip architectures. So, no. I don't think they count packages from the varying chip architectures and add them all as a single "whole" package number. In other words, if AMD64 has 70000 apps, so must each other architecture have the same apps.

This is one of the things that was holding me back from switching from Debian. I really like the multiple supported chip architectures. Luckily, I discovered that there are Arch projects that are supporting ARM as well as AMD64. These are the two architectures that mattered most to me, so I'm perfectly satisfied with Arch (and Arch based distros) as a long term solution for me. :-)

EDIT: I forgot that I didn't address security patches. Debian Sid and Debian Testing both receive their "Security Patches" like Arch based distros do--directly from the source, rather than actual patches made by the distro developers. If a bug or a security flaw is discovered, it is fixed as a new version update in the app, by the developer, and made immediately available to the users from the source (the developer), rather than as a sort of backported fix to an existing distro set. Debian Stable gets its security patch support from the Debian team. Since Debian "Stable" essentially means that the apps are unchanging until the next Debian Stable release, the Debian Security team releases patches (not unlike backports) for the supported period of time. The key difference with Debian testing, is that there are certain requirements that must be met for apps to move from Debian Sid to Debian Testing. For example, there must not be any show stopper bugs in the app or any of its dependencies. So, Debian Testing may be slower at getting bug fixes if the applications are held up in Debian Sid and not allowed to move into Debian Testing. Debian Sid is essentially the same as vanilla Arch in this sense. Sid is considered (unstable) because the apps are constantly updating--essentially, a rolling release like Arch.

Last edited by audiojunkie; 09-13-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:15 PM   #25
SmajjL

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiojunkie View Post
:-)
WoW, hey audiojunkie

My flight hours with Debian is minimal, including MXLinux.
The thought of Debian/Ubuntu has crossed my mind even if Manjaro is spoiling the crap out of me, not so easy hehe

Last time i was thinking about it was *just now* when WINE 6.17 pop'ed up and it is so easy to get on Ubuntu/Debian and, for AUR, some human has to add it and i have minimal XP with building stuff myself, but might try that stuff sometime
Also, i upgraded my maschine & everything this year so it feels like an updated system would be a good idea in my case.

When you say "Debian SID is like Arch in a sense" is that supposed to scare me? because it sounds attractive! to me
Not sure if you mean it litterally though? the system / apps & ins & outs is Just as up-to-date as Arch? really?
If yes, then guess what .. i feel yet another "hop"test

Thanks for the info!

Last edited by SmajjL; 09-13-2021 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:31 PM   #26
audiojunkie

Quote:
WoW, hey audiojunkie

My flight hours with Debian is minimal, including MXLinux.
The thought of Debian/Ubuntu has crossed my mind even if Manjaro is spoiling the crap out of me, not so easy hehe

Last time i was thinking about it was *just now* when WINE 6.17 pop'ed up and it is so easy to get on Ubuntu/Debian and, for AUR, some human has to add it and i have minimal XP with building stuff myself, but might try that stuff sometime
Also, i upgraded my maschine & everything this year so it feels like an updated system would be a good idea in my case.

When you say "Debian SID is like Arch in a sense" is that supposed to scare me? because it sounds attractive! to me
Not sure if you mean it litterally though? the system / apps & ins & outs is Just as up-to-date as Arch? really?
If yes, then guess what .. i feel yet another "hop"test

Thanks for the info!
Don’t let me persuade you or dissuade you. �� I will say this: I am a fan of Debian. However I am also a fan of arch base distros. In the end I am using an arch-based distro. ��

EDIT: If you end up trying Debian SID or Debian Testing, make sure you also install the notification package (I forgot the actual name) that warns you before you install programs if there has been anything discovered (like bugs that may render your system inoperable) that might cause problems. It’s a little like the front page for the Arch website. For example, you will always want to check Arch’s website before doing any Arch updates, so you can see if there has been any problem that will break your system.

Last edited by audiojunkie; 09-13-2021 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:44 PM   #27
SmajjL

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiojunkie View Post
Don’t let me persuade you or dissuade you. �� I will say this: I am a fan of Debian. However I am also a fan of arch base distros. In the end I am using an arch-based distro. ��
And Linux is the Kernel
I must have a look-see on that SID though but I'm guessing i will stick with something Arch also

EDIT: Roger that! thank you very much! Manjaro has something like it on the forum also and Manjaro KDE have a new tray-thingie release notfication, pretty nice

Ps: my head is in the unstable branch, must try stuffs

Ps2: " Please note that security updates for unstable distribution are not managed by the security team. Hence, unstable does not get security updates in a timely manner. "

https://www.debian.org/releases/sid/
https://www.debian.org/security/faq#unstable

Last edited by SmajjL; 09-13-2021 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:55 PM   #28
audiojunkie

Quote:
And Linux is the Kernel
I must have a look-see on that SID though but I'm guessing i will stick with something Arch also

EDIT: Roger that! thank you very much! Manjaro has something like it on the forum also and Manjaro KDE have a new tray-thingie release notfication, pretty nice

Ps: my head is in the unstable branch, must try stuffs

Ps2: " Please note that security updates for unstable distribution are not managed by the security team. Hence, unstable does not get security updates in a timely manner. "

https://www.debian.org/releases/sid/
https://www.debian.org/security/faq#unstable
That security faq makes no sense, and I’ve tried to understand why they say that for a long time now—it conflicts with what is said elsewhere on other pages in their wiki. As soon as a developer creates a new version of an app, Unstable gets it. Just like Arch. It gets built in Experimental, then goes into Unstable for initial testing. After between 5-10 days, if no problems are reported, it moves into Testing (provided required conditions are met, ie it has been built for all architectures, has no reported bugs, etc.). There are no “Patches” for Unstable, and seldom ever any for Testing. It all comes from upstream—from the developers of the apps themselves—just like Arch. Being a community driven distro, I have often wondered if some well meaning contributor misspoke in that faq.

Reading it again, I believe the mistake in the sentence is the “in a timely manner” part. It should properly read:

“Please note that security updates for the Unstable distribution are not managed by the security team.”

And again, as I said above, this is because any security fixes in Debian Unstable or Debian Testing comes from the upstream source, the software developer, and not from the Debian Security team which releases security patches for Debian Stable. This is how it is done in the Arch family as well. Debian Sid could be likened to Vanilla Arch (or EndeavourOS) in this particular sense. Likewise, because packages are held back for 5-10 days to ensure stability, Debian Testing could be likened to Manjaro in this sense. Granted, to get to Debian Testing or Unstable you must first start with Debian Stable, change your sources list to point to the newer repositories and then Upgrade your system, so they are not standalone distros, but they are what will eventually the new Debian Stable version. It’s different, but that’s the Debian way. Also, Debian is only a minimal distro like Arch if you purposely choose to install the terminal-only option during the installation, and don’t choose a desktop environment. You are then free to build up your custom Debian as you have please. Otherwise, you pick your DE and the Debian installer doesall of the work for you, giving you sane and reasonable default configurations along the way. It’s different from Arch, but yet quite similar. ��

Last edited by audiojunkie; 09-13-2021 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Removing snarkiness from the post
Old 09-14-2021, 03:34 AM   #29
bulevardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennbo View Post
where the Windows version is glassy and hyped . . .
Glassy? Hell no! Plastic !!!
Old 09-14-2021, 06:12 PM   #30
SmajjL

The sound of Linux just made me cry/smile, but could have something to do with the return of ABBA in my ears
Old 09-17-2021, 02:53 AM   #31
Pinknoise

Quote:
The sound of Linux just made me cry/smile, but could have something to do with the return of ABBA in my ears
XFCE does sound more retro than KDE, there probably is an included reverb on the audio outputs of XFCE distros.

And that is why it sounds better.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 08:17 AM   #32
BethHarmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinknoise View Post
XFCE does sound more retro than KDE, there probably is an included reverb on the audio outputs of XFCE distros.

And that is why it sounds better.
Added "marketing" gain will do it
BethHarmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 08:45 AM   #33
heda

it sounds better because it makes less electric interference on the network because it is not constantly sending telemetry data

..however.. more and more software comes with telemetry now... for example Firefox, vscode... You can disable all telemetry, but I still see packets trying to connect. Still not the nightmare of Windows with constant network activity.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:30 AM   #34
vsgrt

Visual stimulation drastically alter our auditory perception.
People claiming it sound different are probably more right than those claiming otherwise (on a subjective neurological level.)
vsgrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:33 AM   #35
The Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsgrt View Post
People claiming it sound different are probably more right than those claiming otherwise (on a subjective neurological level.)
That's why I think fancy GUI plugins are bad.
Old 09-20-2021, 02:34 PM   #36
Matt Mayfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsgrt View Post
Which is why it's so important to upload every song with a video screen capture of your preferred DAW and OS playing it back, and insist that the listener make the video fullscreen to hear it properly!
Matt Mayfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 03:39 PM   #37
The Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mayfield View Post
Which is why it's so important to upload every song with a video screen capture of your preferred DAW and OS playing it back, and insist that the listener make the video fullscreen to hear it properly!
I did just that on my YouTube channel, LOL
Except for the fullscreen part