COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 07-09-2018, 09:52 PM   #1
alexjordon
Human being with feelings

Default No Sound on My PC Failed to Play Test Tone

My computer is working fine a day before yesterday but suddenly the sound on my PC stopped working tomorrow the 64-bit version of Windows 10 is installed in the PC I have tested the driver by uninstalling or reinstalling it but the error still occurs everytime it shows an error message Failed to Play Test Tone Please help me to fix this issue Thanks in advance.
alexjordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:44 AM   #2
ivansc
Human being with feelings

This isnt a Microsoft help site & you just posted in the spam trap.
IF this is relating to Reaper rather than just sound from your computer in general, try posting in the main |general Discussion forum and give us a lot more detail on exactly what your system is and what your audio midi interface is.

(grin) off to a slightly shaky start, but we are all pretty understanding round here! Welcome to the forums.

Oh and assuming you ARE using Reaper, download the free User Guide and check out the free |vidfeo tutorials at reaper.fm - they are all tremendously helpful as well as most of us on these forums.