Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
slider
Human being with feelings

Default Why no audio with Mirislov

I set up Reaper and controller (YRG) and I can play through Reasynth and get audio and record it. When I replace Reasynth with Mirislov I'm still getting midi signal in Reaper and the keys darken in Mirislov when I play but no sound. I know it's something I'm not doing but what? I'd sure like to try those patches. Thanks.
slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #2
Eyes

I have Miroslav working perfectly in Reaper.

How are you inserting a Miroslav instrument track? It may be a simple setting issue.
Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #3
audioguytodd

Yes, I have it as well and it works perfect. Maybe post some setup info???
Old 02-17-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
slider

First I pulled it up in fx and played some midi and watched the keys darken as I played (no sound). I had violin ens highlighted I believe. Then I recorded some midi on that track & still no sound. Then I tried routing the output of the track to a new track--still nothing. Guess I should read the manual. But why would I get sound out of Reasynth and not Mirislov? Something I haven't turned on or routed? I won't get back to it until tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #5
Eyes

Try right clicking in track control panal, choose insert virtual instrument on new track, press no to the routing, then find Miroslav and double click it to insert. Then load a full key patch, such as Piano or Harpsichord.

If that still fails, post a project so we can see what routing is going on.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #6
slider

GOT IT! Thanks Eyes. I wasn't selecting the instruments correctly. These samples do sound great but I think I either have the light version they gave me free with something else or I have a lot to learn about customizing the patches. So far it seems sort of limited.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider View Post
GOT IT! Thanks Eyes. I wasn't selecting the instruments correctly. These samples do sound great but I think I either have the light version they gave me free with something else or I have a lot to learn about customizing the patches. So far it seems sort of limited.
No problem.

There are two versions of Miroslav, the light version and the normal version. Normal version is around 9 gig iirc. Its more designed as a basic library than something to rival EWQL/VSL/Kontakt addons.