COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 02-18-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
Misfit980
Human being with feelings

Default Help me please

Hello I need help before I lose it. I started a fade to black cover project and am triple tracking everything. I have gotten a good amount done and really don't want to start over. I had been saving the project after any change I made and was leaving reaper open just incase but i needed to save it and shut it one day so I did. Now when ever I open the project the song which was only 7 minutes before and worked when I saved it is now 14 hours long!!! When I press play it plays but everything is longer than should be so i need to figure out how to bring it back down to 7 minutes just to shrink everything. When I open a previous version of the file when I first started it the time is fine so idk it's like everything got stretched. A 14 second guitar clip is like 32 minutes long. I don't know what to do I'm not experience with reaper. Other projects I started to goof off work as well just not this one but all the wav files are there everything works it's just 14 hours long. Please I really need help and want to finish this project. So if anyone can offer any assistance I greatly appreciate it