Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 03-15-2014, 07:17 AM   #1
cc85
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper will not load POD Farm as a VST

Last week my computer died so I replaced the motherboard and disk drive. I had to reload Windows 7 64 bit. I had to reload Reaper-64 and all my vsts. All the other vsts are loading fine but when I tried loading Pod farm plugin Reaper cant see it. I pointed it to the correct directory with the .dll file and rescanned and it wont pick it up. The strange thing is if I open an old project that had the pod farm plugin on it, it works. I can hit the fx button and hit podfarm and it brings up the window and I can change the presets and everything. But if I open up a track underneath it and hit the fx button to add it as a vst it doesnt show up in the group of vst's. Very strange. My work around is to open an old project click on the track with pod farm already on it and copy it then paste it to the new project track. Has anyone ever seen this problem or know of a way of fixing this? Thanks
cc85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #2
cc85
Human being with feelings

another workaround is I saved podfarm as a track template so I can install it that way but there has to be a way to correct this.
cc85 is offline   Reply With Quote