Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 05-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
Switch
Human being with feelings

Default Glitch/clicks during apply fx w/reatune

The problem: I'm doing a minor tweak to a vocal item, reatune in manual mode, mono. Loop/time selected the item and on playback there's no noises, everything works smooth. Even without a loop/time selection, there's no clicks. I go to apply fx to item as mono take and the rendered result has big ol' clicks in it.

Garr, frustration. Ok, so I've tried with click reduction, without, elastique 1 & 2 soloist, and I can't seem to get around it.

Anyone else? I'd REALLY appreciate a fix for this.

Also, I'm getting occasional glitches during playback, CPU spikes. If it's looped, it's in the same spot. Also, as the song ends, playback glitches up with loop mode on. Same spots. Grrr.

FYI; there's no heavy load or crazy plugins, and I've tried with + without syncro fx, multiprocessor, all that kinda stuff.
Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
Beats and Money
Human being with feelings

I'm having the same problem with the glitching/cpu spike. I have a project that keeps doing it at the same part of the song (1:15). As soon as it hits that time, the audio slows down and crackles, and my cpu level goes thru the roof. I have a quad 2.4 with 4 gigs of RAM, and the RAM usage stays at 325-330MB. I've tried EVERY option in buffering and playback. I can't figure it out. It sucks because i can't play the song continuously for the artist!
Beats and Money is offline   Reply With Quote