Old 02-22-2018, 04:20 AM   #1
G-Sun
Human being with feelings

Default A question for the Russians here

Hi!
I'm happy to see many excellent Russian users and developers here.

One question:
I see many of you contribute very very good as developers and with user-questions.
But, when it comes to social, cultural and political questions (lounge typical), I've almost never seen you sharing your thoughts, feelings, opinions and experiences.
Why is it so?

Is the public opinion among the western population to hostile for you to engage with?
Other factors?

Last edited by G-Sun; 03-04-2018 at 01:53 AM.
G-Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:58 AM   #2
vitalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sun View Post
Why is it so?

Is the public opinion among the western population to hostile for you to engage with?
Other factors?
I'm not Russian, but Russian speaking person. One of the factors could be the fact there is very popular musician forum on the Russian internet. There are a lot of users, including Reaper ones.
Maybe it is true that some people are hostile to them.
SoundCloudFR: True Non-destructive GLUEAll the REAPER names
vitalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:36 PM   #3
alk116

Default Некорректное оторажение названий проек&#

Ребят, вот такая проблема. При чем в 5.62 такого не было! Как вылечить кто нить сталкивалсЯ с таким недоразумением?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Безымянный1.jpg (63.6 KB, 463 views)
alk116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:08 PM   #4
RDBOIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by alk116 View Post
Ребят, вот такая проблема. При чем в 5.62 такого не было! Как вылечить кто нить сталкивалсЯ с таким недоразумением?

Did you try changing the settings in the Preferences menu? Please look at my video.
Вы пытались изменить настройки в меню «Настройки»? Посмотрите мое видео:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bHM...ew?usp=sharing

I hope this helps.
RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:11 AM   #5
mpl

Quote:
Other factors?
haha so stereotype, thats one of the factor lol

Actually most people I know converted their thought/opinions into some abstract thing for a last 5 years. So they just let everything go as it goes, dont care about society, politics because it is too dynamic, stupid and destructive nowadays. I will better spent 2 hours for a learning something new than discussing idiots who declare about how should I live. World goes self-destructuctive, people now care more about their family, than about society and especially politics.

If you take a look at the whole history down to year 988, Russia (also Soviet Union, Empire, Rus) never invaded/broke other contries. I laugh when someone says Russia take Crimea, because 95% people in Crimea are russians, and this place itself was Ukranian from 1954 only formally. But Europe people mostly thinking "Russians occupy everything they want/need". So I wouldnt use "hostile" term for anything related to Russians...
Old 02-23-2018, 02:49 AM   #6
G-Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
haha so stereotype, thats one of the factor lol

Actually most people I know converted their thought/opinions into some abstract thing for a last 5 years. So they just let everything go as it goes, dont care about society, politics because it is too dynamic, stupid and destructive nowadays. I will better spent 2 hours for a learning something new than discussing idiots who declare about how should I live. World goes self-destructuctive, people now care more about their family, than about society and especially politics.

If you take a look at the whole history down to year 988, Russia (also Soviet Union, Empire, Rus) never invaded/broke other contries. I laugh when someone says Russia take Crimea, because 95% people in Crimea are russians, and this place itself was Ukranian from 1954 only formally. But Europe people mostly thinking "Russians occupy everything they want/need". So I wouldnt use "hostile" term for anything related to Russians...
Thank you very much for answering mpl!
You are a very valued contributor here in the Reaper-society, and your thoughts on current subject is most welcome!

I do note that the "people now care more about their family" is confirming my impressions about many former Soviet Union countries. It's about who's there for you if your sick, old, young etc., right?

I agree one can waste a lot of time in places like the lounge,
and I do find your priorities quite healthy

"Hostile": You misinterpreted my usage of the word It was the other way around.
Myself I agree that we in western countries are a little(a lot) brainwashed with the anti-Russian propaganda over her.
Yet, things are not black and white,
and that's why it could be so educating for us non-russions to get your input from time to time.

Thanks!
Old 02-23-2018, 03:28 AM   #7
azslow3

Quote:
Other factors?
I have tried to explained that to colleagues (DE, NL, FR, etc.) and I know that does not work.
"Public opinion among the western population" is as realistic and dangerous as communism. Yes, there is a good reason it is what it is. And yes, it has worked, works and probably can continue to work (with usual periodic problems, but still). Communistic approach can not work (for several reasons).
What is hard to explain, that so called "democratic" approach is not always work. And there are other approaches which work at particular place, at particular time.
Rammstein - Amerika is a good song about the problem.
azslow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #8
alk116

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBOIS View Post
Did you try changing the settings in the Preferences menu? Please look at my video.
Вы пытались изменить настройки в меню «Настройки»? Посмотрите мое видео:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bHM...ew?usp=sharing

I hope this helps.

I watched the video, did as shown, all the same (
alk116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:50 AM   #9
Veto

Quote:
But Europe people mostly thinking "Russians occupy everything they want/need". So I wouldnt use "hostile" term for anything related to Russians...
Quote:
Originally Posted by azslow3 View Post
Quote:
Other factors?
I have tried to explained that to colleagues (DE, NL, FR, etc.) and I know that does not work.
"Public opinion among the western population" is as realistic and dangerous as communism.
Quoting both in my 800th post (pathetic I know) for truth.

The most ironic and annoying part: It's considered a virtue here (notably among high-ranking politicians) to finger-point in light-speed to the slightest breach of freedom (of press, speech, opinion, economy ...) anywhere in the world.

@fellow European follow-up posters:
I don't care. You have your opinion and I sure have mine.
Veto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:40 AM   #10
azslow3

I want to add, that from all media I can understand, the only more or less objective (for me) information comes from German TV after ~22:30 (yes, even the text of format news is periodically significantly different between 21:00 news and 23:00 news...).

UK/US<->RU political news are a kind of joke. Especially funny to read/listen/watch them one after another. Motivation, honor and intonation are almost the same, just with applied Boolean NOT operator on the text
Old 02-25-2018, 03:11 AM   #11
strachupl

Quote:
If you take a look at the whole history down to year 988, Russia (also Soviet Union, Empire, Rus) never invaded/broke other contries.
Well that is lie.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:54 AM   #12
mpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by strachupl View Post
Well that is lie.
Don't wanna discuss it here, just interested for some examples.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:17 AM   #13
G-Sun

Quote:
Don't wanna discuss it here, just interested for some examples.
Here should be a good start:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_invasions
Old 02-25-2018, 10:43 AM   #14
mpl

I didn't see there any examples of invasion for the aims other than protecting its citizens from destroying or other geopolitical/military reasons.

I probably wasn't clear (poor English), and I meant invasion to get new colonies, take some territory with a lot of genocide etc.

Edit: as I said before I'm out of discussions like that, it gives too much negative feel and too much wasting time (which I can spend for more interesting stuff).
So I'm sorry for putting attention to this thread. Best regards.

Last edited by mpl; 02-25-2018 at 11:14 AM.
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:12 AM   #15
G-Sun

Quote:
I didn't see there any examples of invasion for the aims other than protecting its citizens from destroying or other geopolitical/military reasons.

I ever say, if Russia "invade" Alaska tomorrow, it will be right at least because it was rented 100 years ago, but it is still Russian territory. Same example as Crimea one (just a bit older).

So yes, I probably wasn't clear (poor English), and I meant invasion to get new colonies, take some territory with a lot of genocide etc.
I'm happy that you share your view
But don't you see that any population could say the same
about any other invasion that has happened?

Strange thing that wars can occur, as no country has attack, only defense.
Old 02-25-2018, 11:26 AM   #16
azslow3

Quote:
The list is definitively a bad start...
Strictly speaking that is a list of military activities, so not only invasions are listed. And some modern military activities are simply omitted (I guess with the idea that NATO is not a country but a "freedom" organization)

It is clear that Russia has participated in a number of wars, including invasions and territory acquisition. But the last real invasions was at the beginning of the WWII (Finland). All later activities was some formal/informal participation in foreign conflicts. Most dramatic for Russia in modern history was Afganistan.

Finally with disassembly of USSR, Russian military was withdrawn from all foreign countries outside USSR (the distribution of foreign military bases of different countries is well known).

And while some accusations in military actions within USSR borders have a background, that is hard to compare in mass and global consequences with:
* killing democratic president of Iran, with following 50 years nightmare in a half of east coutries
* training terrorists
* continuously organizing and supporting revolutions in foreign countries
* distributing hunderts of own military bases abroad
* making military prisons in foreign countries to avoid own laws application
(if someone think that is from Russian propaganda... no, that is from serious German journalists researches. And since US has a rule to open secret documents after 50 years, anyone in fact can read that on open US government sites).

Still, almost everyone on the west believe the only evil sit in Moscow
Old 02-25-2018, 11:43 AM   #17
strachupl

Yes when Russia loves you, it hugs you so hard that you can not even breathe. 1939 Poland. Katyń was an example of barbarian soviet bolsevia, Stalin brought death on even more Russians than the other nations and murdered almost whole intelligent ellite. Russia should be shamed for Stalin like Germany for Hitler. 1939 is not the only time when Russians tried to rusify Poland. Our nation was slaved and occupied by barbarian soviets 3 times and will be no more. Also I wonder why Russia hate so much Poland, maybe that is why?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute
Also Poland stopped bolsevic march on Europe which was a true red plague and destroyed communism. My grandparents lived in communism.
There was no money at all, you had cards for food, for toiled papers and everything also Russia stole tons of trains of polish carbon. We remember uncle Stalin and red barbarian plague. If you are good at coding do coding, not history. ... I am not good in writing in English so there I will bring it to the end.

I do understand that these times Russia is in deep defense and lot of rusofobic propaganda is going on but I will never accept these kind of lies.

Last edited by strachupl; 02-25-2018 at 11:50 AM.
strachupl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:56 AM   #18
vitalker

Quote:
My grandparents lived in communism.
There was no money at all, you had cards for food, for toiled papers and everything also Russia stole tons of trains of polish carbon. We remember uncle Stalin and red barbarian plague.
Don't you know Soviet Union was founded by Jews, not Russians? Pociąg z Szwajcarii, którym przyjechał Lenin.
Old 02-25-2018, 12:04 PM   #19
strachupl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalker View Post
Don't you know Soviet Union was founded by Jews, not Russians? Pociąg z Szwajcarii, którym przyjechał Lenin.
Yes and Stalin wasnt even russian, he was georgian, but it was russian nation and state same as Hitler was from Austria but it was german nation and state, history is always complicated but I believe the truth is most valuable and only interesting thing in it.
Old 02-25-2018, 12:16 PM   #20
vitalker

Quote:
...I believe the truth is most valuable and only interesting thing in it.
Prawda jest gdzieś tam
Old 02-25-2018, 01:57 PM   #21
azslow3

Quote:
Yes when Russia loves you, it hugs you so hard that you can not even breathe. 1939 Poland. Katyń was an example of barbarian soviet bolsevia, Stalin brought death on even more Russians than the other nations and murdered almost whole intelligent ellite. Russia should be shamed for Stalin like Germany for Hitler. 1939 is not the only time when Russians tried to rusify Poland. Our nation was slaved and occupied by barbarian soviets 3 times and will be no more. Also I wonder why Russia hate so much Poland, maybe that is why?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute
Also Poland stopped bolsevic march on Europe which was a true red plague and destroyed communism. My grandparents lived in communism.
There was no money at all, you had cards for food, for toiled papers and everything also Russia stole tons of trains of polish carbon. We remember uncle Stalin and red barbarian plague. If you are good at coding do coding, not history. ... I am not good in writing in English so there I will bring it to the end.

I do understand that these times Russia is in deep defense and lot of rusofobic propaganda is going on but I will never accept these kind of lies.
As you corrected in the next post, Stalin was not Russian. Russia was a part of USSR, where other parts like Ukraine and Georgia have played far from slave roles...
And yes, most people inside Russia hate Stalin not less then you do.
I can write something there just because Stalin has died at the day he has died, and not let say a year after.

What most people from east Europe still do not realize, is that for any Russian people visiting these countries during "occupation" period after WWII was like visiting a paradise on the earth. The live style inside USSR itself was much worse. All "hight technology" factories was in Europe, including in Poland (f.e. printers).
To check what "plague" and "slaving" really means, check the story about half a billion junkies in China produced by UK invasion (since that was the only "product" UK could "export" at that time).

In any case, Russian/USSR army has left Poland for long time already. And I do not think they will ever want to return. From German news, current own government is more dangerous then theoretical foreign aggressors...
Old 02-26-2018, 02:26 AM   #22
strachupl

Quote:
As you corrected in the next post, Stalin was not Russian. Russia was a part of USSR, where other parts like Ukraine and Georgia have played far from slave roles...
And yes, most people inside Russia hate Stalin not less then you do.
I can write something there just because Stalin has died at the day he has died, and not let say a year after.

What most people from east Europe still do not realize, is that for any Russian people visiting these countries during "occupation" period after WWII was like visiting a paradise on the earth. The live style inside USSR itself was much worse. All "hight technology" factories was in Europe, including in Poland (f.e. printers).
To check what "plague" and "slaving" really means, check the story about half a billion junkies in China produced by UK invasion (since that was the only "product" UK could "export" at that time).

In any case, Russian/USSR army has left Poland for long time already. And I do not think they will ever want to return. From German news, current own government is more dangerous then theoretical foreign aggressors...
Polish previous goverment was proGerman as hell and fall because of serious scandals, I hated it. Our previous PM Donald Tusk now have a great job in EU from Makrel because of good servant in Poland. Current gover are socialists but at least, patriots and there is no better option in horizon. Do not watch German news. They shout at Poland about democracy but PiS won legal democratic election and do not do nothing to be so citicized. They cry because of lost influence in Poland. That is a story.

Russians partly left our country in 1989 but with some serious influences far to 2016. Their people from PSL are still in parliment wit about 5%. And was ruling in coalition in Poland for 8 years with German influence party PO. Current goverment PiS have only some connections with USA which is best option for us.

Watching German news, they will tell you that german death camps were polish which is lie, so do not watch German news at all ��
Old 02-26-2018, 06:04 AM   #23
azslow3

Quote:
Polish previous goverment was proGerman as hell and fall because of serious scandals, I hated it. Our previous PM Donald Tusk now have a great job in EU from Makrel because of good servant in Poland.
After Soviets went home, everyone has thought "NOW we can finally be on the west, and be rich!". Sure. The first thing the west has done was shutting ALL industry of the east, as "outdated". In exchange to bananas delivery and a possibility to be cleaning force and truck drivers in west countries.
I was not in Poland, but I was in Czech Republic that time. That was hard (I do not mean myself, good hotel for $10, super dinner for $3, I can not complain). Note that whole regions on the German border are still empty (recently become Russian... as an investment into touristic region, dachas, etc. Again, can not complain. Everyone speak russian, good service, not expensive). The regions close to the Poland, the situation is almost like 25 years ago. Welcome in Europe!

Quote:
Current gover are socialists but at least, patriots and there is no better option in horizon.
Is that not what people afraid from Russia? Patriotism and socialism, current government slowly returns both up to soviet level. But sure, if that is in Russia, that is horrible. But for Poland there is no better option

Quote:
Do not watch German news. They shout at Poland about democracy but PiS won legal democratic election and do not do nothing to be so citicized. They cry because of lost influence in Poland. That is a story.
I do not say that all German news are objective. I just say there are some.
Note that German worry is not lost influence in Poland (which they do not really had nor need, from any perspective). But the difficulty on European level to regulate things. Also note that EU for Germany was forced (by UK) condition for re-union, not more (UK has afraid re-unified Germany, without destroyed DMark and EU, can be too strong). They will be happy without it, but unlike UK they can not escape...

Quote:
Russians partly left our country in 1989 but with some serious influences far to 2016. Their people from PSL are still in parliment wit about 5%. And was ruling in coalition in Poland for 8 years with German influence party PO.
With destroyed industry and agriculture limits in EU, realistic approach was to survive using russian oil/gas pipe and export to the east. But ru<->de pipes have reduced the importance of the land pipe and "Ukrain sanctions" has stopped the export. Owned again, frustrated, I can understand...

Quote:
Current goverment PiS have only some connections with USA which is best option for us.
But do not forget that these "friends", after installation of own military bases, NEVER go back. Even if Russians disappear from the border. Some people wonder, what US bases are trying to defend in the middle of Germany... now... ???
And please to do not hope to become "new japan" or "new West Germany". USSR is not there, they have no reason to show someone how good they are (and no longer have resources for that in any case).

Quote:
Watching German news, they will tell you that german death camps were polish which is lie, so do not watch German news at all
Reference? They have NEVER claimed that.
Poland just will that polish names of these camps are forgotten. But these camps was called as they was called. That is not possible to change. And "forgetting" anything is a dangerous road (current Russia goes it and that is very sad).
Old 02-26-2018, 02:45 PM   #24
strachupl

Quote:
After Soviets went home, everyone has thought "NOW we can finally be on the west, and be rich!". Sure. The first thing the west has done was shutting ALL industry of the east, as "outdated". In exchange to bananas delivery and a possibility to be cleaning force and truck drivers in west countries.
I was not in Poland, but I was in Czech Republic that time. That was hard (I do not mean myself, good hotel for $10, super dinner for $3, I can not complain). Note that whole regions on the German border are still empty (recently become Russian... as an investment into touristic region, dachas, etc. Again, can not complain. Everyone speak russian, good service, not expensive). The regions close to the Poland, the situation is almost like 25 years ago. Welcome in Europe!

Is that not what people afraid from Russia? Patriotism and socialism, current government slowly returns both up to soviet level. But sure, if that is in Russia, that is horrible. But for Poland there is no better option

I do not say that all German news are objective. I just say there are some.
Note that German worry is not lost influence in Poland (which they do not really had nor need, from any perspective). But the difficulty on European level to regulate things. Also note that EU for Germany was forced (by UK) condition for re-union, not more (UK has afraid re-unified Germany, without destroyed DMark and EU, can be too strong). They will be happy without it, but unlike UK they can not escape...

With destroyed industry and agriculture limits in EU, realistic approach was to survive using russian oil/gas pipe and export to the east. But ru<->de pipes have reduced the importance of the land pipe and "Ukrain sanctions" has stopped the export. Owned again, frustrated, I can understand...

But do not forget that these "friends", after installation of own military bases, NEVER go back. Even if Russians disappear from the border. Some people wonder, what US bases are trying to defend in the middle of Germany... now... ???
And please to do not hope to become "new japan" or "new West Germany". USSR is not there, they have no reason to show someone how good they are (and no longer have resources for that in any case).

Reference? They have NEVER claimed that.
Poland just will that polish names of these camps are forgotten. But these camps was called as they was called. That is not possible to change. And "forgetting" anything is a dangerous road (current Russia goes it and that is very sad).
Man, you talk a bullshit? Where are your infos coming from?
Despite that you have no idea what is going on politically in the world. USA helped to defeat german nazi devil which ideology was to exterminate slavic people, polish nation, christian priests and Jews was about to be 100% destroyed. Germans made death camps like in Aushwitz and Birkenau where they was murdering to mass scale mainly polish and jewish people, it was helfuckin hellish place showing barbarian side of german nation. The ggreatest german star in the world became Hitler, not high culture EEinstein or Wagner. Camps had nothing to fucking do with polish nation or state. In fact there was no even pllish state, land was occupied by germans. You talking some serious blshit here that shows that you learned history and reading news from some mainstream shitty sources and it is sad as we have internet and are able to search deep.

I do not afraid nothing from Russia. If patriotism is something wrong for you we are so different. Socialism is. But Russia now is not cocialism country (I do not know, I think so). Real neocommunism is UE centralised biurocratic cancer, very many important people of UE structures are declared maoists, communists, trockists and most of belongs or are close to masonery.

You say germans do not had, have and need influence here in Poland. That sentence showed me that you have no idea about anything happening in the geopolitical world and have not clean look on this scene.

You say something about Chech and money? What it proves? sorry I do not get this story, I am not English speaker natively maybe that is why. All I can say is that Lvov and Warsav was beatiful cities before war and someone is response for destroing Warsav to the ground. Also second occupant Russia was blocking our growth for more than 50 years.

Germans should pay for ruining whole Warsav and stops to trying to tell world that Poland made Holocaust because polish people, underground state showed true heroish brave during WW II by saving so many Jews and fighting to the and in all fronts in europe for freedom and we not deserve to listening this kind of insinuations from ignorants.

You said something before about China and UK but we started about Russia. Bidding on the difference of villainy does not make sense.

Finally Polish patriots wants to definitely end with post colonial Poland. Our gover is heaven in compare to previous one, you can not tell, I am living here, you only see some demonic image from desperated ellite that loosed money like in Hungary story with Orban.

We have the most expensive gas from Russians in Europe and the funniest thing is that W.Pawlak (PSL) negociated that price.
Old 02-28-2018, 08:38 AM   #25
G-Sun

I must note that the thread was intended to hear from Russians,
but aside from mpl, there's not been many replies.

Of course, former Soviet Union Countries are also relevant.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:24 AM   #26
G-Sun

Quote:
Man, you talk a bullshit? Where are your infos coming from?
Despite that you have no idea what is going on politically in the world..
strauchupl: You living in Poland, right?
Yes, Polen was severely destroyed by nazi-Germany, and took some of the hardest beating along with the people of the Sovjet Union (afaik).
And, then you've had a hard time under your savior (USSR).
But, if you judge Germans by those events 60years ago, then I'd say it's time to update your understanding of world-events:

1) England, France and USA are portrayed as the good guys of WW2,
sacrificing their lives for freedom and democracy (at least this is the story in the West). However, these countries where not originally any better than Germany. It was imperialism, power, slavery and greed for especially England and France. Hitler just took things a few steps further, and showed all of this ideology spelled out with big letters.
Yes, of course I'm happy that nazi-Germany didn't win. But, you need to understand that Nazism was not confined to Germany. It was a part of us all in European culture.

2) Why did USA claim military bases in Germany? And is there any legitimacy that they are there still? I think no to the last one.

3) USA/Isreal/Saudi-Arabia/Nato is currently sort of the new nazi-Germany in my eyes, with (US particularly) not just the biggest military force, but with an incredible level of propaganda-machinery including news, films and much more.
I see daily how war and agitation is created, people buying into fake news and acting from it, even in my small and former rather peaceful Norway.

Now, Poland, well I hope you can raise up again, not just materially, but in culture and social relationships as well

m2c

Last edited by G-Sun; 02-28-2018 at 09:37 AM.
G-Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:23 AM   #27
azslow3

Quote:
I must note that the thread was intended to hear from Russians,
but aside from mpl, there's not been many replies.

Of course, former Soviet Union Countries are also relevant.
If that is not clear, I am Russian. At least a kind of...
My family is in Russia and I visit it every year.

I have many friends, colleagues and neighbors from all around the globe. Including Poland, Ukraine, UK, France, Norway. I had many interesting discussions with them.

I am may be lucky, people with which I speak do not start with "Man, you talk a bullshit? Where are your infos coming from?
Despite that you have no idea what is going on politically in the world".
Unfortunately, so called "Zombie boxes" successfully work everywhere. Some of them trigger "Krym is our!", other trigger "We are the greatest!", third - "We are surrounded by enemies".
And people believe. They was thought to believe thousands of years...
Old 03-01-2018, 05:46 AM   #28
G-Sun

Quote:
If that is not clear, I am Russian. At least a kind of...
My family is in Russia and I visit it every year.
Oh, an extra welcome then
Old 03-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #29
strachupl

To G-Sun. England and France had an alliance with Poland and they betrayed that alliance, if they would join war in beginning Hitler would be quickly destroyed. British airplanes was in Berlin but they
they dropped the antiwar leaflets.
When I talk about Germany I mean state and its political interests. German state cant understand that Polish Republic want an independence and they still continue III Reich politic plan "Mitteleuropa". German politic is very expansive, I am happy that USA have bases there just in case...
Our situation in EU shows that Germany is hegemon in Europa and do not respect us at all. They interfere in our country all the time. In EU forum they say that there is no democracy in Poland. Their arguments are that we made retire law that man go retire at 65 age and woman at 60 age and it is a big problem brcause that is not equal or that we cut lot of trees in Bialowieza Forest because they were sick because of worms and there is danger to male sick more trees. It is stupid and it shows that they want to rule above our parliment and law and EU was about to be a no-boarders and free trade treaty.
I was in Germany and people are nice and normal like anywhere but I mean politic.

to azslow3. I apologise. I am impulsive but death camps topic is very actual now. People say, lets not call DC german, lets call it nazi or polish. But who were nazists where they came from? from the moon Moon? Why in leftist media and publications there is so much term "polish death camps" and so many insinuations that we had something to do with it? Many weterans, heroes of WW II that came through hell still living and what they fill like? One polish ex death camp prisoner was in court with german ARD tv because of that term and ARD loosed and was obligated to apologise and they dont want to do that. There are many more examples.

Now, mpl speak about stereotypes about russians. I have an example that keeps me in conviction that some russians are just not civilized mentally. Despite historical mass murder in Katyń, few months ago commision researching our president Kaczynski plane crash in Smolensk when he and our state elitte were going to Katyn aniversary, comission discovered that russians packed remains with sand and cigaretes butts into black plastic bags and russian officers kicks those also they packed human remains into coffins that ours officer head was with others humans legs and arms in same coffin. Smolensk disaster havent been solved since 2010, russians dont want to give us back airplane remains and there are recorded proofs that our ex pro german goverment was aproving false rusish findings telling that our
general pilot was drunk.

Well maybe I am not right, maybe I cant understand that somehow they do these things because they love us... who knows.

Yes, these days media propaganda is terrible and many people believe all they see in TV. It is a miracle that Donald Trump won elections in USA with so much pressure from establishment. Even Lady Gaga and other plastic stars were trying to block him and I would be not suprise if even pope join that. They loosed DT isnt ideal us we all but better than obssesed liar Clinton. Telling truth and searching for ot have a sense and one can always learn something, do something good. Thats what I try to do and thats why there are so many emotions in me, understand it or not.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:47 AM   #30
doppelganger

Quote:
Don't really like to talk much about politics, but i can't just skip it, i know, most people from RF are very kind and smart, as you are, i don't have hate on them, even if some of them talk shit about us, but i want to say, that you're totally wrong on this one. Speaking of Soviet Union, undeniable invasions are into Poland and Finland, speaking for RF, it's Georgia, and i don't even touch other periods of history, you can justify, but it was still an invasion with a lot of people killed and territory occupied.

Crimea...special forces of RF invaded into Crimea, raided the government's building, everyone from officials, who were against occupation were exported from Crimea to Ukraine, everyone who decided to support the idea of annexation by RF started to prepare illegal referendum and propaganda, including mass media of RF. Not 95% , but i think somewhere 70-80% really wanted to join RF, i don't deny it, also propaganda about ukrainian nazi killing everyone, who speaks russian and eat their children forced a lot of people to think about going into RF, in fact, nobody came into Crimea and nobody killed anyone, it was so stupid propaganda, i don't understand how people believe in it. No matter what was in Crimea it doesn't justify invasion of RF's forces, breaking all the world's rules and agreements, if you think there were "nazi", ok, than RF's government needed to raise that question in United Nations and mass media of all world, to create peacekeeping mission and so on, but no, they've done , what they've done. If legitimate ukrainian referendum was done, i will be honest with you, i would definitely voted for joining of Crimea to RF, i don't mind, because russians and ukrainians were always like brothers, we share the same history partially and came from one nation in the far past, but now i count most of the Crimean as traitors.

I don't count Bandera as a hero and i don't like what my government is doing now, all that borrowed money from IMF is not good and so on, but what RF is doing in my country is just unacceptable.
There is no regular army of RF in Ukraine in Donbas, but there are their military equipment, enginery, money, volunteers/mercenaries. All this war in Donbas is sponsored by RF, and propaganda in mass media is made to get more volunteers/mercenaries to go to Ukraine. If RF will close the borders with pseudorepublics in Donbas, will stop to "donate" them and will stop to give military vehicles - the war will end in few months.

Ukraine was always a marionette of RF, now it loses Ukraine, they couldn't stop Ukraine diplomatically, so they decided to turn back Ukraine in the field of influence of RF by force. Non of russian people are killed in other part of Ukraine, by the way i'm speaking russian too, know a lot of people, who speaks russian and i live in western Ukraine, my father is a Soviet man in mind, hates everything ukrainian, and none of us were hurt not even a single time, i never heard someone talking something bad to me.
So almost everything mass media of RF shows/talks about us on their TV is a bullshit, at least in 99% of cases.

Last edited by doppelganger; 03-02-2018 at 03:51 AM.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 02:48 AM   #31
cool

Quote:
Hi!
I'm happy to see many excellent Russian users and developers here.

One question:
I see many of you contribute very very good as developers and with user-questionst.
But, when it comes to social, cultural and political questions (lounge typical), I've almost never seen you sharing your thoughts, feelings, opinions and experiences.
Why is it so?

Other factors?
Good question!
I think that this is largely due to the language barrier. For me, it works that way - I own a huge number of technical terms and form suggestions from them easier. And when it comes to "small talk" I just can not find the words. And what makes Google translate sometimes sad (and funny) read I do not want to look ridiculous to strangers!

For my part, there is no prejudice. With friends and relatives in Ukraine, with colleagues across the border, we can calmly and freely communicate on any topic. Regardless of what is currently being said in the media.
cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:05 AM   #32
azslow3

Quote:
In EU forum they say that there is no democracy in Poland. Their arguments are that we made retire law that man go retire at 65 age and woman at 60 age and it is a big problem brcause that is not equal or that we cut lot of trees in Bialowieza Forest because they were sick because of worms and there is danger to male sick more trees. It is stupid and it shows that they want to rule above our parliment and law and EU was about to be a no-boarders and free trade treaty.
The accusation in not democratic movements have nothing to do with retire age or tree cuts: https://freedomhouse.org/report/nati...it/2017/poland

Quote:
to azslow3. I apologise. I am impulsive but death camps topic is very actual now. People say, lets not call DC german, lets call it nazi or polish. But who were nazists where they came from? from the moon Moon?
But ask yourself the question why it is so important for you, now? Can it be that someone wants rise the importance of it, so something else become less important for you?
In Russia, in US and even in Germany, the last is really the case. This trick is well proved. Let people believe they hate / love / fill patriotic / fill afraid. And these people forget all shit around and from where it comes...

Quote:
Well maybe I am not right, maybe I cant understand that somehow they do these things because they love us... who knows.
Except periodic crazy ideas (Communism, Nazi, Patriotic, Religion), the driving force of politic is pure financial. For "love" or "hate", there must be something material to love or hate. That aspect is normally forgotten (because if you grab a bit deeper, "good" side participate in economical piracy with the same willing as "bad" one).

I mean try to analyze financial interests in Poland from German / Russian perspective (and in different direction), and political movements will be much less complicated.

---

For some time I had real old Nazi as a neighbor. He (as almost a child) was in one of DCs. His role was some paper work, he was on the front for short time, somewhere in Ukraine, but was injured and could not continue in the regular army.
Every time we had a visit, he was asking all my friends "are you Jewish?" Poisoned by Nazi propaganda for his whole life, he has really hated Jewish, Russian and Polish people. Well, I guess somewhere inside he had a feeling something is wrong with the approach. Otherwise why he had no problem to speak with me? Absolutely open, with many "normal" for him (but horror to hear for me... ) stories about former times.

So, do you think the declaration "these people are responsible for all that, they are evil... we are white and clean!", as "historical truth" is going to change anything?
I could just see poisoned and ill for his whole life old man. He was a tiny part of huge machinery. He has participated in that horror, but no more then most of us will do in his position.
Lets leave the history where it is, without "final" black and white pinning. And just try to avoid that repeats, in any form.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:48 AM   #33
cool

doppelganger, bro. Speaking of "russia" you initially operate with incorrect terms. This is primarily a conflict of oligarchs, who share something with each other. And this is what civilians suffer. Saying "Putin" can also easily be mistaken, do not forget that Yanukovy and his team with a lot of money live and well in Russia, and probably crave revenge. This may be a logical answer to the question "Who is sponsoring mercenaries?". It is true that neither of us knows the truth, but blaming the people, the country completely or missing important details is not worth it. We all want peace. Not only in themselves, but also in neighboring countries.
A curious moment about the oligarchs and the "war of the two countries." Now I can go to the store without any problems and buy sweets and chocolate from the Roshen factory. Yes, the supply of these products to our stores is regular and stable. "The enemy side?" It's funny. Although, yes, at the same time, I can not go to relatives to visit, because the borders are closed.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:19 AM   #34
doppelganger

cool,
Yes, sorry, under "RF" i meant Russian Federation, i don't blame Russia comp letely and citizens are not responsible for all this of course, only government, ofcourse i can't be 100% sure, who is sponsoring mercenaries, but why the government of Russian Federation do not want to close border with pseudorepublics? Why Putin always has anti-ukrainian rhetoric, he says, that he is not against us and after that says completely reversed things. And why the government patronizes all this sponsoring and heavy military vehicles movement from Russia to Donbas? Coincidence? Don't think so...) Your government definitely messed up here, at least some people in it. I don't see any "enemy side", when i talk about citizens of Russia, even those, who talk shit about me, i have seen a few of them, when i was in Russia, i have relatives in Russia and probably will visit them this summer, the border is not closed, but complicated a bit.

Last edited by doppelganger; 03-02-2018 at 04:50 AM.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:54 AM   #35
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
cool,
Why Putin always has anti-ukrainian rhetoric, he says, that he is not against us and after that says completely reversed things. And why the government patronizes all this sponsoring and heavy military vehicles movement from Russia to Donbas?
I can not comment on this, I do not know about it. I do not watch TV, do not believe Central TV and large news resources. But I heard that there is enough propaganda on both sides. This is not pleasant, and it remains only to guess who is behind all this.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:00 AM   #36
G-Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool View Post
Good question!
I think that this is largely due to the language barrier. For me, it works that way - I own a huge number of technical terms and form suggestions from them easier. And when it comes to "small talk" I just can not find the words. And what makes Google translate sometimes sad (and funny) read I do not want to look ridiculous to strangers!

For my part, there is no prejudice. With friends and relatives in Ukraine, with colleagues across the border, we can calmly and freely communicate on any topic. Regardless of what is currently being said in the media.
That's a good answer to the question
Thanks!
Old 03-02-2018, 06:50 AM   #37
azslow3

Ukraine is a difficult topic... On one side, its biggest part was always a kind of "one" with Russia (also mentally). But there was always the west part which was quite different and the east part, which from all perspective was just Russia pure.

Someone has decided to "split". The first attempt has almost silently failed (the first revolution). The second attempt had a chance to silently succeed, may be failing later as the first one.

But there was forces which was not happy with such scenario.
And these forces was not in Kremlin (which was investigating the situation long before the second revolution, but as could be observed during the revolution, they was doing... nothing. They have not tried to help Yanukovich nor they had any clear political declarations. They was just observing how it develops).

It was obvious that in case russian bases are asked to immediately withdraw from Krym, Kremlin will be forced to annex it. "Zugzwang". Not sure how obvious it was for the rest of the world, but I do not think there could be any second opinion in Russia or Ukraine.

What is with east Ukraine is less clear. Was it "local resistance" against ukrainization (from local oligarchs or just people)? was it an attempt to make a land passage to Krym? or was it a way to separate sufficient number of voting people to avoid "east" president again? May be someone will find that out in 50 years. But not now.

I think the biggest misunderstanding between Russia and the west, is the way to confirm things. Russia tend to never officially confirm own mistakes, nor even confirm some obvious facts. And that is the target of usual accusations.
F.e. US always (sometimes after a while) confirm own operations. Funny, that independent from what they really do (breaking countries, training terrorists, killing foreign officials...), the fact they confirm that is perceived as a measure of "democracy". But that is just the way it works. Nothing we can change.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:24 PM   #38
Veto

Quote:

https://freedomhouse.org/report/nati...it/2017/poland

Except periodic crazy ideas (Communism, Nazi, Patriotic, Religion), the driving force of politic is pure financial. For "love" or "hate", there must be something material to love or hate. That aspect is normally forgotten (because if you grab a bit deeper, "good" side participate in economical piracy with the same willing as "bad" one).

I mean try to analyze financial interests in Poland from German / Russian perspective (and in different direction), and political movements will be much less complicated.
Agreed, and speaking of finance, have a look at financiers of the NGO you posted a link to (Freedomhouse) and think about their motivation for a moment.

Only a small excerpt:
- US and Canadian Government
- Open Society Foundation/George Sorosą
- Google
- Facebook
- BAE Systems (british arms manufacturer)

ą e.g. economist and Nobel Prize laureate Paul Krugman about Soros:

"Nobody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi'"

Don't want to imply anything but what remains: from my experience most political matters are more complex than they seem at first sight but definitely far more complex than media is trying to tell us.

Last edited by Veto; 03-02-2018 at 02:43 PM.
Veto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 01:58 AM   #39
azslow3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veto View Post
Agreed, and speaking of finance, have a look at financiers of the NGO you posted a link to (Freedomhouse) and think about their motivation for a moment.
Note that the link was the first googled, which had an outline of major German concerns about democracy in Poland, written in english. So that was not for numbers, just as the reference that tree cuts are not in the list...

While I personally have controversial feeling about Soros activities, independent from primary intentions and motivations, Soros has helped science and education to survive in Russia during "perestroyka" time, when these two areas was completely forgotten. I know some people which was working for him at that time, and at least these people had clean targets (and had significant success achieving them).
Old 03-03-2018, 03:00 AM   #40
G-Sun

Quote:
England and France
.. Germany .. "polish death camps" .. Smolensk
Thank you!
Learning a lot here