Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Q&A, Tips, Tricks and Howto

Old 12-31-2019, 06:13 PM   #1
PointReyes
Human being with feelings

Default Is there a way to see what the grid value is set to on the transport bar/elsewhere?

I for the life of me can't figure out how to get a simple display of the grid value in the transport toolbar -- this is a very basic feature of a DAW so I know it has to be there somewhere! Can someone point me to it?
Old 12-31-2019, 07:12 PM   #2
Breeder

You got to put grid toolbar icons somewhere unfortunately. REAPER ReWorked (see my sig) has it all already set up, it's a good start if you want to skip the boring stuff of customizing all sorts of strange things.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 05:43 PM   #3
PointReyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeder View Post
You got to put grid toolbar icons somewhere unfortunately. REAPER ReWorked (see my sig) has it all already set up, it's a good start if you want to skip the boring stuff of customizing all sorts of strange things.
Thanks! I checked out ReWorked and like a lot of what you've done. I have my own custom setup that I love right now, so I'd love a link or an explanation of how to do what I'm requesting and add it to mine, if you would be so kind!
Old 01-13-2020, 06:03 PM   #4
Tone Ranger

The MPL script called Interactive Toolbar can be docked and will display (and allow you to change) grid settings - worth checking out!!

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....active+toolbar
Tone Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 07:55 PM   #5
PointReyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone Ranger View Post
The MPL script called Interactive Toolbar can be docked and will display (and allow you to change) grid settings - worth checking out!!

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....active+toolbar
Interesting. It looks fuzzy on Reaper 6 and my HiDP monitor, but it's a good idea. Hopefully he'll update it.

Anyone know how to do just the Quantize thing like Breeder did?

Last edited by PointReyes; 01-13-2020 at 09:22 PM.
PointReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 06:58 PM   #6
ErBird

https://reaperblog.net/2017/02/custo...-size-toolbar/
ErBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 07:26 PM   #7
PointReyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErBird View Post
That's perfect - thanks!