Old 12-15-2017, 03:22 AM   #1
Ghost Dog
Human being with feelings
 
Ghost Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Serbia
Posts: 24
Default Sforzando - no GUI

When I load Sforzando (ver. 1.933) into REAPER, the GUI doesn't show.

Haven't looked into it too much, TBH (haven't had the time), but just wondering if anyone else has this issue (and how can it be resolved)?
Ghost Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:02 AM   #2
eliot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Manchuria
Posts: 28
Default

I had the exact same issue, and reverted to 1.919 or whatever the prior release was. I couldn't run any Plogue stuff in stand-alone either, until I backed out the update. Windows "helpfully" set the compatibility to XP, which crashed Reaper. When the current semester ends, I'm going to look into why this is so, now that I know at least one other ran into this and it isn't just me drinking too much while computer-stuff-doing.
eliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:57 PM   #3
Ghost Dog
Human being with feelings
 
Ghost Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Serbia
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot View Post
I had the exact same issue, and reverted to 1.919 or whatever the prior release was. I couldn't run any Plogue stuff in stand-alone either, until I backed out the update. Windows "helpfully" set the compatibility to XP, which crashed Reaper. When the current semester ends, I'm going to look into why this is so, now that I know at least one other ran into this and it isn't just me drinking too much while computer-stuff-doing.
Reverting to version 1.919 is definitely a viable option for me, but I'd much prefer if the issue was resolved somehow.
Ghost Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:09 PM   #4
eliot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Manchuria
Posts: 28
Default

After I answered this before, a light bulb appeared above my head* and I went off to Plogue's forums, and discovered this post which gave me the solution. I'm guessing you also use Windows 7, Ghost Dog? If so, this is like a 5-minute solution.

* I'm taking a great deal of cold medicine today.

Last edited by eliot; 12-15-2017 at 09:30 PM. Reason: thought of a proper answer instead of saying "me too"
eliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 02:29 AM   #5
Ghost Dog
Human being with feelings
 
Ghost Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Serbia
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot View Post
After I answered this before, a light bulb appeared above my head* and I went off to Plogue's forums, and discovered this post which gave me the solution. I'm guessing you also use Windows 7, Ghost Dog? If so, this is like a 5-minute solution.

* I'm taking a great deal of cold medicine today.
Yeah, all good now, thanks.

Like I said, haven't really looked deeply into this problem, but the solution works and that's all that matters.
Ghost Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 06:39 PM   #6
Naquela
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Portugal
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot View Post
After I answered this before, a light bulb appeared above my head* and I went off to Plogue's forums, and discovered this post which gave me the solution. I'm guessing you also use Windows 7, Ghost Dog? If so, this is like a 5-minute solution.

* I'm taking a great deal of cold medicine today.
Can Find the post , Same problem here no Gui
Can you give me some advice

thanks
__________________
Sonic Core Scope / UAD 2
Naquela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 06:44 AM   #7
enroe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquela View Post
Can Find the post , Same problem here no Gui
Can you give me some advice

thanks
Here Sforzando works perfectly (Windows 10, Sforzando Version 1.961).
If the problem remains you can search in the Plogue-forums:
https://www.plogue.com/plgfrms/
__________________
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs and weird stuff: enroe.de
enroe is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.