Old 04-04-2018, 02:36 AM   #201
NextLevel
Human being with feelings

Thank you mpl, I think I can implement the toggle code you provided.

The hard part for me is going to be setting up your script so that it only changes the fx parameter given two more conditions, those being 'custom track' and 'custom project'.

I know it probably only requires two more for loops and 'If' conditionals, however I don't do too much scripting and I'm finding it hard to get into the state of mind to figure out how to mod it properly.

If you don't mind could you please post a version that matches a given 'custom track name' and 'custom project name' before it changes the fx parameter value?

Thank you
NextLevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:24 AM   #202
HighVoltage

Edit: SOLVED!

I had to insert this as the last line of code:
reaper.Main_OnCommand(40914,0)

So reaper thinks i have touched the last selected track.

--------------------------------------------------------

mpl_Select track of floating FX

After the script selects a track, it gets highlighted in Reaper, but any action related to tracks affects the previously selected track.

For example :
I have a VSTi on Track 2
I have Track 8 selected, and enable "Select track of floating FX"
It correctly selects Track 2.
I use "Track: Go to next track" action for example (or anything really)
It should select Track 3, but
It selects Track 9, like the selection never really happened.

Last edited by HighVoltage; 04-07-2018 at 04:32 AM.
HighVoltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:18 AM   #203
Stroudy

Script: mpl_Toggle show tracks if edit cursor crossing any of their items.lua

AND

Script: mpl_Toggle show tracks if time selection crossing any of their items.lua

FR: Could these restore to the previous state rather than ALL tracks?

I keep some tracks hidden and after toggling these scripts OFF, the hidden tracks are visible.

As always... really appreciate your scripts!
Stroudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #204
mpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroudy View Post
FR: Could these restore to the previous state rather than ALL tracks? I keep some tracks hidden and after toggling these scripts OFF, the hidden tracks are visible.
Yep seems possible, so I need to store track state before script run into extensions area in rpp. I`ll take a look what I can do with this.
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:33 PM   #205
Klangfarben

Hey mpl, first thank you for all the awesome scripts. They really make Reaper life easier.

I'm trying to modify one of your scripts and having a little trouble even though it should be pretty simple.

I'm trying to create an alternate version of your "Trim sel items edges to nearest measure (increase items length)" so that instead of trimming the left (start) edge to the nearest measure, it trims it to the previous measure. That way I always have one blank measure before the midi data. It makes housekeeping and editing a lot easier for me.

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:48 PM   #206
barbaroja

Digging heavily in the RS5K manager concept. So far I like it a lot. Thanks for creating it. Got some feedback and features ideas.

This one is very important for me: Pads would be nice to have its own FX access button located in the pad itself. Quicker to go inside one. Plus, for us, heavy layerers out there, a way to peak if a pad has more than one sample (or RS5K instance) is very useful. Some simple dots could suffice.
It reeeeealy would be awesome if it worked with media browser or external, supporting drag and drop. For its browser, a hierarchical one as FL studio would be nice. Also pads could be renamed, so the tracks also correspond to the name.

A 64 pad linear mode is very nice and a simple addition, as most modern controllers have that format.

MIDI input visual feedback on pads is surely a benefit. Some light would help as to know what sample is being played, specially when midi input or pattern playing. The ability to color the pads to the user liking would also be cool as it allows it for color code and organize. Pads the same color as its corresponding child tracks works wonders, too.

When using childs for MIDI sends, it inserts the midi patterns on the manager track, wich, produces no sound. I have to move them manually to the MIDI track. It keeps, the link, tho.

Hope it is of any help.

Last edited by barbaroja; 05-15-2018 at 11:59 PM.
barbaroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 10:26 AM   #207
mpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangfarben View Post
I'm trying to create an alternate version of your "Trim sel items edges to nearest measure (increase items length)"
I don`t have script like that.

Last edited by mpl; 05-16-2018 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-16-2018, 11:19 AM   #208
mpl

barbaroja, hi, nice requests. Last time I`m too far from usual sampler using (and actually sampler-based track structure) so did not used RS5k a lot, but i`ll take a look what can I do.

Last edited by mpl; 05-16-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #209
barbaroja

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
barbaroja, hi, nice requests. Last time I`m too far from usual sampler using (and actually sampler-based track structire) so did not used RS5k a lot, but i`ll take a look what can I do.
It could easily replace FXPansion's geist on my side. Like ableton drumrack feature on steroids. I use push 2 with Mossgrabbers Transformator control. Dream setup if you ask me. I can envision a lot of people enjoying that workflow, with whatever controllers they use.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:49 PM   #210
mpl

How 64pad push2 mapping looks like?
Old 05-16-2018, 11:15 PM   #211
barbaroja

Ok. So as of now, there are 2 ways of using a controller like push 2 with extended functionality and one in its simpler incarnation.

Being a 64 pad like this:

57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08

The simple one is using it as a regular controller. That means everything is mapped by default. For pad 01, reaper piano roll registers that note as C2. Just keep on going to the right till pad 08 and then, jump to pad 9 ina chromatic fashion. Just keep on going like this and you got all the notes.

Now, more elaborate ways are using either Shove or Transformator.

Shove uses 2 modes: Linear or drums. Both of them very useful
Linear means everything like the defaulf mapping. Pretty straightforward.
Drums maps it in 4 groups of 16 pads each. For the RS5K project I suggest an option to bring groups of pad as needed. Makes sense if you are only using 16 or 32 pads.

B:57 58 59 60-------D:61 62 63 64
--49 50 51 52---------53 54 55 56
--41 42 43 44---------45 46 47 48
--33 34 35 36---------37 38 39 40

A:25 26 27 28-------C:29 30 31 32
--17 18 19 20---------21 22 23 24
--09 10 11 12---------13 14 15 16
--01 02 03 04---------05 06 07 08

Blocks are chromatic Starting from the lower left corner to the right and then up a line. Ie: Block A Starts nore C2 on pad 01 and note 09 is E2 on reaper midi keyboard. Then continue in a chromatic fahion to block B, C and D.

Transformator is more advanced but does not include the drum mode. Only the linear mode.

Linear mode FTW!

I am attaching a pic of FXpansion gueist UI, that is, IMO, a good reference for this project. Notice the colors and some dots informing on the pad status and samples. Would love pads to be fully colored, tho.

PD. Maybe off topic but dunno if it is possible to have a script replace old 32 bit plugins for their 64 bit versions if possible and plugins found. Would make opening old projects soo much better, more stable and life happier.

Last edited by barbaroja; 04-29-2023 at 01:14 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:46 AM   #212
mpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaroja View Post
PD. Maybe off topic but dunno if it is possible to have a script replace old 32 bit plugins for their 64 bit versions if possible and plugins found. Would make opening old projects soo much better, more stable and life happier.
ReaPack/mpl_Copy(Paste) Focused FX data

About RS5k. Hmm...I strongly feel I do all things wrong and not intuitive. Probably I have to rebuild all the stuff again (RS5k had a prototype called PatternRack with worse core structure), limit mode to MIDI only, all RS5k instances should be on same track, all fx also on that track. So RS5K will deal only with routing and controlling beetween FX channel pairs (and probably allow to split FX chains to other channels if need). That seems a little bit easier to maintain. Because i`m not a programmer I only learning to build code the way I can maintain it further without too much headaches as it is now...
Old 05-20-2018, 12:32 PM   #213
barbaroja

Quote:

About RS5k. Hmm...I strongly feel I do all things wrong and not intuitive. Probably I have to rebuild all the stuff again (RS5k had a prototype called PatternRack with worse core structure), limit mode to MIDI only, all RS5k instances should be on same track, all fx also on that track. So RS5K will deal only with routing and controlling beetween FX channel pairs (and probably allow to split FX chains to other channels if need). That seems a little bit easier to maintain. Because i`m not a programmer I only learning to build code the way I can maintain it further without too much headaches as it is now...
Your last script looks more like it is needed, man. With some tweaks. Could be an ableton drumrack or even guest killer. Damn useful if you ask me. Even ubiquitous. Would even buy it as I did with shove. Sadly I can not program to help in that department. But would love to help with feedback, testing and concept structure. Count me in if you need me. Thanks for what you have done so far, man.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:27 PM   #214
mpl

Quote:
Damn useful if you ask me.
Thanks. About live updates (switch on pads when you press play on push or keyboard) - that seems impossible, because it is a ReaScript, it performs/reacts only on top level parameters changing (not an audio/MIDI events realtime tracking). Having an possibility to draw GUI is more like a bonus, then an usual thing for code performing this way... Though it use same API as extensions, to get such things working, one have to built something like I built, but using VST SDK (so it will use Reaper API still, but techically it will be a VST plugin sitting somewhere in FX Chain).
Old 05-21-2018, 10:59 PM   #215
barbaroja

Quote:
Thanks. About live updates (switch on pads when you press play on push or keyboard) - that seems impossible, because it is a ReaScript, it performs/reacts only on top level parameters changing (not an audio/MIDI events realtime tracking). Having an possibility to draw GUI is more like a bonus, then an usual thing for code performing this way... Though it use same API as extensions, to get such things working, one have to built something like I built, but using VST SDK (so it will use Reaper API still, but techically it will be a VST plugin sitting somewhere in FX Chain).
That may be why Helgoboss playtime extension sits in a VST slot.

Downloaded your last version. That fx button per pad is awesome!

Do you think sample loading could be handled via drag and drop from media browser?
Could pads be copied/pasted/interchanged?
Old 05-22-2018, 12:01 AM   #216
mpl

Quote:
Do you think sample loading could be handled via drag and drop from media browser?
I bumped this API request to Justin, he said he will probabbly look at it for 5.91

Quote:
Could pads be copied/pasted/interchanged?
It will be pretty easy to do from GUI side, but I guess it will be hard to handle child tracks/Rs5K instances. I`ll look further how hard it will be to implement.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:48 AM   #217
barbaroja

Oh yeh. Forgot to say. In Push mode, Pad 01 is registering midi note C#3. Should start at C2 to preserve the default map.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:09 PM   #218
barbaroja

Quote:
Do you think a script could do this for every 32 bit plugin found that has an also found 64 bit counterpart? I mean, for the whole project. When you have more than a 100 plugins, that is a loooooootta time. 32 bit reaper has proven very unstable when reaching the 3GB usage mark.
Old 05-22-2018, 09:13 PM   #219
mpl

I don't think so, there is no way to know what plugin is a 64 bit version of what you have. Also a script designed not only to copypaste data between 32<>64 plugin but also vst<>au, broken>working plugins.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:09 PM   #220
barbaroja

Quote:
I don't think so, there is no way to know what plugin is a 64 bit version of what you have. Also a script designed not only to copypaste data between 32<>64 plugin but also vst<>au, broken>working plugins.
Got it. Didn't work with my waves plug-ins tho. Said something like the parameter set wasn't the same.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:15 AM   #221
mpl

Quote:
Got it. Didn't work with my waves plug-ins tho. Said something like the parameter set wasn't the same.
That means Waves make plugin parameters order/count different for 32/64 versions (not sure but it probably can cause different unexpected problems in the future so I prevented that).
Old 05-23-2018, 08:49 AM   #222
barbaroja

Quote:
That means Waves make plugin parameters order/count different for 32/64 versions (not sure but it probably can cause different unexpected problems in the future so I prevented that).
Working with internal parameter names could solve it?

Don't want to get distracted from RS5k tho. Haha. Could pads be colored so they also reflect track color bidirectionally?
Old 05-23-2018, 08:58 PM   #223
mpl

Quote:
Working with internal parameter names could solve it?
Well, probably it needs some refactoring for that specific task. Maybe make a version that stores parameters by name and apply them same way + remap all envelopes, learn and param modulations stuff if parameter order is different. Or just RAW setting back only parameters by name so envelopes/learn/parammodulation data will be lost (also can be dangerour and will require turn track volume down before executing). Also rememmber it is only possible for REAPER visible parameters (parameters you see when you reset plugin GUI to sliders only), that means plugin data can be held not only in plugin parameters but also inside plugun data state, in this case my script can be useless. I`ll look at this next week. Please also say what plugin you try to replace/restore (and what form like 32>64 or not_working>working).

Quote:
Don't want to get distracted from RS5k tho. Haha. Could pads be colored so they also reflect track color bidirectionally?
Quote:
MPL Scripts/FX specific/RS5k manager
v1.30 by MPL – May 24 2018
+ Pads: color pads respect related track colors (in MIDI_childs and Dump_Items modes)
+ StepSeq: fields colors respect related track colors (in MIDI_childs and Dump_Items modes)
+ Pads: ADSR support mousewheel
# Pads: fix note offset for Push layout
# Pads: hide oct shift buttons when hiding knobs
# GUI: improved waveform draw
# fix right mouse click pass on left click in some cases
Setting colors back (I guess it will be right click menu on pads or stepseq areas for choosing color and make related tracks apply this color also) - also next week.

Last edited by mpl; 05-23-2018 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-24-2018, 12:25 AM   #224
barbaroja

Quote:
Well, probably it needs some refactoring for that specific task. Maybe make a version that stores parameters by name and apply them same way + remap all envelopes, learn and param modulations stuff if parameter order is different. Or just RAW setting back only parameters by name so envelopes/learn/parammodulation data will be lost (also can be dangerour and will require turn track volume down before executing). Also rememmber it is only possible for REAPER visible parameters (parameters you see when you reset plugin GUI to sliders only), that means plugin data can be held not only in plugin parameters but also inside plugun data state, in this case my script can be useless. I`ll look at this next week. Please also say what plugin you try to replace/restore (and what form like 32>64 or not_working>working).

Setting colors back (I guess it will be right click menu on pads or stepseq areas for choosing color and make related tracks apply this color also) - also next week.
I was trying to copy data from manny m delay 32b to 64b. Same with pultec EQP1A.

Colors really made it easier to identify. Great improvement!. Do you think we could add an option to make the selected track link to a pad? Also a way to right click to copy/paste and also drag and drop pads to swap them in the grid.

This is only an idea, but sounds veeery cool in my head: A global option so when you move a pad in the grid via drag/copy/paste (if possible), have that reflect the chosen layout (ie: Ableton drumrack, push, keyboard, etc)... in the same expected order in the track panel in reaper. So tracks follow pads and pads follow tracks order. Neat.

Pads are still tracking the wrong note. They are giving C3. Should be C2.

When you click a pad in the gui, to preview, it only makes a a sound if you have its track selected or if the midi patterns track is selected, (this one makes all pads can produce sound when clicked). Is there a workaround so the pads do preview when clicked, regardless of the track selection? I understand MIDI can only work through the midi or the right pad/track combo, and that is fine like that. However, for previews that is a little cumbersome.

I know there are a lot of ideas coming. Sorry, do not mean to be overwhelming, it is just that this is the coolest project I have seen for Reaper so far!!! I am happy that it is in your hands! I Have a ton of experience and frustration with almost every single alternative for drum production out there. That makes me think... Would it be possible to have this manager have more than one instance in a single project (with different settings/with a preset manager)? This would extend its useability to lets say, chop/slice samples into drumpads with this. Awesome.

Last edited by barbaroja; 05-24-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:08 AM   #225
mpl

Quote:
Pads are still tracking the wrong note. They are giving C3. Should be C2.
What do you have in Preferences/Media/MIDI/MIDI octave name display offset?

Quote:
When you click a pad in the gui, to preview, it only makes a a sound if you have its track selected or if the midi patterns track is selected
Nope. (In MIDI Childs mode) click on pad send MIDI message to MIDI pattern track. MIDI pattern track sends MIDI to childs whatever anything selected or not.

Quote:
Would it be possible to have this manager have more than one instance in a single project (with different settings/with a preset manager)?
I`d say with current structure it will be hard to implement.

Quote:
lets say, chop/slice samples into drumpads with this
- select sample
- chop it with Dynamic split
- ReaPack/mpl_Export selected items to RS5k instances on selected track (drum mode).lua

Last edited by mpl; 05-24-2018 at 11:00 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:57 AM   #226
mccrabney

wow, rs5k manager is awesome. this is going to do great things for me, combined with your other scripts.

questions: when i add rs5k instances to the track and go to "common rs5k controls," all i ever see is "global pitch offset." is there a way to put ALL params on "common rs5k controls" ?

2nd question: is there a way/will there be a way to use midi CCs to control these common controls?

i'm very excited to explore this cool script.
mccrabney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:47 PM   #227
barbaroja

Quote:
What do you have in Preferences/Media/MIDI/MIDI octave name display offset?
I have 0. Correct note to start on pad 01 is note 36. RS5k Manager is taking C3 as pad 01 note. C3 is actually note 48 on push.

Quote:
Nope. (In MIDI Childs mode) click on pad send MIDI message to MIDI pattern track. MIDI pattern track sends MIDI to childs whatever anything selected or not.
Yes, works only if you stand on the main pattern track. If select any other track and hit a pad with the mouse, it only makes a sound if the pad corresponds to the track. Would be nice to find a way to make it send midi to its track even if it is not selected.

I was thinking this evening about how we could improve neatness. Well, pads could have tiny buttons like the FX one, like:

Solo its track
Mute its track
Toggle for visibility of the track in TCP. This!
Toggle for visibility of the track in Mixer
Button for selecting its linked track.
Right click contextual menu to copy, paste and save track FX chain.
A way to rename the track so it does not change its name when you load a sample. So you do not get like 2ba_kick-neh_343 (RS5K) as the name. Myself, I use a lof of auto color with SWS and track names. I did rename the track but it changed as soon as I changed the sample.

A button on the main screen so it takes you to the MIDI patterns track manually, so you can preview everything.
Button on the main screen to show/hide all of its child tracks in TCP and Mixer.
A global option to have RS5K manager to select the MIDI patterns track when you clic its gui.
A global option to keep tracks in order according to the chosen layout would be wonderful.

I also thought about the option to link existing tracks to it. Would enable old projects to use it, too.

Dang this is getting soooo useful!

Edit: Browser shows all of reapeaks, asd and other files. Could it ignore non audio items?
Edit: got this error when mouswheel in the pattern view. "...PL Scripts\FX specific\mpl_RS5k manager (background).lua:2030: attempt to index a nil value (field 'seq')"

Last edited by barbaroja; 05-24-2018 at 10:16 PM.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:25 PM   #228
MusoBob

Default Snap Note to Scale

With ReaPack/mpl_Snap selected notes to scale.lua
if I start with a chord that has 5 notes as I snap it to another reascale chord it might overlap notes if the new chord only has 3 notes, that's ok but if you change the chord again it looses those notes and you only have 3 notes so you can't snap to another chord with 5 notes.
I'm just wondering if there is something that can be change so it keeps the original amount of notes ?

This is what I'm trying to do:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pes9yfm864...hange.gif?dl=0
MusoBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 05:07 PM   #229
barbaroja

Further testing: Strongly suggest that the ableton drum rack view could also be seen as 64 pads. There are a ton of 64 pads controllers out there. A way to let the user choose the root note is very important.

Best

Also, tested with latest transformator and it is super confirmed that the default root note should be #36 (C2), not #48(C3).

Last edited by barbaroja; 06-03-2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:14 AM   #230
Travesty

Default Bug: Interactive Toolbar

Hi, I get a crash / error in the interactive toolbar when I subproject a track containing an automation envelope.

- Add a sample to a project
- Save the project
- Add a reacomp to the track
- Add an automation envelope for a parameter
- Add some points to the envelope
- Send track to subproject

...eToolbar_functions/mpl_InteractiveToolbar_DataUpdate.lua:332: 'reaper.BR_EnvAlloc' argument 1: expected TrackEnvelope*
Travesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:20 PM   #231
mccrabney

could "Script: mpl_Export selected items to RS5k instances on selected track.lua" add an option to include a filename? the automatic name "suchandsuch-glued-0x" is really long and looks wacky in the midi editor on item labels and/or note labels.
mccrabney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:06 PM   #232
barbaroja

I am uploading a modified version of RS5K manager. I looked for the text "push" in the script and changed the shift to -12. Ableton push linear layout works better bc of the right notes. I have serious doubts about what I did was right or the correct way but works. MPL, please let me know if doing this is a bad idea and I'll take it down.

Edit: Dang we lost the color function :\

Last edited by barbaroja; 04-29-2023 at 01:14 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:30 AM   #233
G-Sun

Thanks for the rs5k manager!

Got this:
Quote:
...PL Scripts\FX specific\mpl_RS5k manager (background).lua:557: bad argument #1 to 'new_array' (invalid size)
I believe it was a .reapeak-file causing it (in one slot)
G-Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:28 AM   #234
mpl

I noticed reports for RS5k manager, it is currently in rebuilding stage, hopefully it will work a bit better with new structure.

From now fastest/easiest way to report things is a Telegram channel.
I`m pretty sure it is good choice since Russian Goverment blocked couple services I can`t use anymore (because they blocked a couple millions IPs Telegram used, but Telegram still works).

https://t.me/joinchat/Er2FHUhlTsH43JzhLeYvNg
is a Telegram channel for
bug reports
feature requests
maybe some ReaScript related things

It is ok to post everything in English, Russian, Hebrew and Bashkort, but it is better to use English.

Last edited by mpl; 06-11-2018 at 06:55 AM.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #235
mpl

Thanks for ideas/reports for RS5k manager.
I rebuild it today, here is changelog for 1.50:

Quote:
v1.50 by MPL – June 11 2018
# Cleaning most code, split functions. Because it is serious code change, some functions and parts of GUI was removed to make the whole structure stable. Feel free to post issues into common thread at http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=188335
# Basic functions used from MPL Scripts/Funcions/Various functions. This is a must have file for further MPL scripts updates.
- (structure change) Additional global modes removed, script now working only with one selected track contains RS5k instances
+ (structure change) allows you to have multiple parent tracks depending on parent selection
+ (structure change) provides clean project structure (no need additional tracks by default + MIDI track for input)
+ (structure change) Load note names from parent track. So script config not linket to project state external data. That means you can save track template with you drum maps and use it with other project. [p=1993149]
+ (structure change) Allow to split sample for further use with custom FX chain using MIDI send
- Patterns part removed. It will probably return as a separate script for maintain similar MIDI takes (aka patterns) along whole project.
- Options window removed, all options moved to menu
+ Drandrop samples from MediaExplorer (REAPER 5.91pre1+), Sample Browser removed
+ Send CC123 on mouse release instead loop all notes all channels
+ Allow to auto prepare MIDI input from VirtualKeyboard or from all channels, disabled by default
+ GUI octave shift splitted from Note names return value [p=1992718] [p=1993149]
+ GUI: display section of sample on waveform, changing loop start keep item length
+ GUI: improvements for fitting pad names and buttons
+ GUI: highlight FX buttons if there a external FX chain for this note (aka MIDI send)
+ GUI: muting pads [p=1993149]
+ GUI: solo pad (simply mutes other, note - it doesn`t store mute state) [p=1993149]
+ GUI: option to toggle per-pad controls
+ GUI: waveform color follow parent/send track color
+ Action: Export selected items to RS5k instances without glue each piece, source offset is take from items offset and length
# Prevent building peaks and check for proper file to add when dropped on pads [p=1998367]
As you see, a lot of structure changes made some things useless, so I removed them, but at the same time it is easier to deal with other stuff without checking for routing and pointers validation. Feel free to report issues here or to Telegram chat (link above).

Old 06-14-2018, 08:56 AM   #236
HighVoltage

Could you please create a version of:

'Delete bypassed and offline fx from selected tracks'

To only delete offline fx and NOT bypassed ones?

Thanks.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:28 AM   #237
HighVoltage

Float instrument on selected track.lua returns this every time:

mpl_Float instrument on selected track.lua:38: attempt to call a nil value (global 'MB')

Old .eel one works great.

Same for Float instrument relevant to MIDI editor:

mpl_Float instrument relevant to MIDI editor.lua:48: attempt to call a nil value (global 'MB')
Old 06-14-2018, 12:28 PM   #238
mpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighVoltage View Post
Same for Float instrument relevant to MIDI editor:

mpl_Float instrument relevant to MIDI editor.lua:48: attempt to call a nil value (global 'MB')
It is strange you see that (I thought I prevented that). You need to have installed MPL_Scripts/Functions/Various_function.lua from ReaPack (this file will keep all needed functions and in case of something will change on REAPER side or if I`ll found a bug, it will be way easy to fix only this file instead of fixing all scripts contain specific function)

EDIT ah I found that, next script updates will notify user they need MPL_Scripts/Functions/Various_function.lua need to be up-to-date if some function is missing.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #239
HighVoltage

Quote:
It is strange you see that (I thought I prevented that). You need to have installed MPL_Scripts/Functions/Various_function.lua from ReaPack (this file will keep all needed functions and in case of something will change on REAPER side or if I`ll found a bug, it will be way easy to fix only this file instead of fixing all scripts contain specific function)

EDIT ah I found that, next script updates will notify user they need MPL_Scripts/Functions/Various_function.lua need to be up-to-date if some function is missing.
installed the file, and works great, thanks
Old 06-22-2018, 02:46 PM   #240
winbe

Hello,

I am totally new to RS5K manager but immediately loved it, it will replace Poise from now on.

The only thing is... I was pretty sure I was able to have a folder track, named say, DRUMS, and with KICK and SNARE children Then in each child, I have a RS5K instance.
And then, by activating the folder track, I could see all the RS5K instances, I found this was simply brilliant.

But now I can't reproduce the behavior, so I only see either the kick, or the snare, unless I put all the RS5K on the same track, which I will never do as each track will have its own EQs and comps.

Am I missing something or is this a regression in 1.52?

EDIT: ok, I read the changelog, and it could be considered a "regression", but it is now another way of organizing my tracks. All the R5SK instances must be on the same track fx, if I understand well.

Last edited by winbe; 06-22-2018 at 02:57 PM.
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote