Old 09-12-2019, 01:32 PM   #801
DrTT
Human being with feelings

Hello mespotine,

you wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mespotine View Post
file:/// doesn't work in the current ReaPack due a bug I already reported to cfillion.
You can, for the time being, use the previous version of it, where file:/// worked.
Fine, I shall give it a try.

Best regards
DrTT
DrTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:58 AM   #802
n0ne

Hi guys!

Such an awesome tool, thanks so much for all the time and effort!

I've been trying to get this to work all day, have read about 50% of this thread so please excuse me if I repeat something. Not sure if these are bugs or if I'm doing something wrong... however, two things I noticed:

* On a fresh install on Windows 10 I could not get Reapack-index to work due to a Rugged error. Installing Rugged 0.27.0 first did the trick.

* I've been staring at this all night, so might be overlooking something simple. But I could not get the indexer to add multiple files this way:
Code:
--[[
 * Author: Jerimma
 * Version: 1.0.17
 * provides:
    inc/include.lua
    inc/wtf.lua
    inc/mur.lua
--]]
However, this does work:
Code:
--[[
 @author Jerimma
 @version 1.0.20
 @provides
    inc/include.lua
    inc/wtf.lua
    inc/mur.lua
--]]
I'm not sure if that was intented or not
n0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 03:34 PM   #803
cfillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ne View Post
* I've been staring at this all night, so might be overlooking something simple. But I could not get the indexer to add multiple files this way:
All lines in a multi-line tag must begin with the same indentation and decoration (no matter what it is). If you use "<space><asterisk><space>" in the first line (provides), all subsequent lines must begin with the same thing.

Alternatively you can use https://reapack.com/upload/reascript.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 04:54 PM   #804
todd_r

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfillion View Post
"Toggle monitoring FX bypass (8 actions)" has been replaced by "Monitoring FX bypass bundle (bypass, unbypass or toggle)". Uninstall the old one from the package browser to allow the new one to be installed.
Sorry, just saw this. Sorted thanks
todd_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 05:59 AM   #805
n0ne

Finally added my first Reapack script, excited to get it working! Thanks cfillion!

How are you guys handeling the including of other files? Most of my scripts rely on other files that contain functions. For the first one I've just copied everything for now, but that doesn't seem like a good solution.

I've seen that Lokasenna added his GUI as a seperate 'required' script that the user has to install. But also that does not seem to make sense in all cases.

Any thoughts?
Old 01-05-2020, 06:06 AM   #806
_Stevie_

You mean like including functions and other scripts?
I do that very often. Check the scripts in my sig, especially the bundle ones!
Old 01-05-2020, 06:12 AM   #807
cfillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ne View Post
How are you guys handeling the including of other files? Most of my scripts rely on other files that contain functions. For the first one I've just copied everything for now, but that doesn't seem like a good solution.
Use the @provides tag to add additional files to a package. Each package must install a unique set of files. I also recommend checking out the upload tools (if you haven't already).
Old 01-05-2020, 07:25 AM   #808
n0ne

Thanks for the quick reply. For now I've put it on my own Github because I think that will allow me to fix things a bit quicker (and it took me a little bit of testing to get everything to work again ).

I'm using the @provides tag, but I think that only allows me to add files to the current folder. Whereas some of my library files are shared among scripts. So consider:

/Reaper Scripts/Items Editing/Script 1.lua
/Reaper Scripts/Various/Script 2.lua

Say scripts 1 and 2 wanted to use functions in the same lua file. Maybe adding them to a main Lib folder for my Repo:
/Reaper Scripts/Libs/Include me.lua

Is that possible without making the user manually install the "Include me" package?

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2020, 07:58 AM   #809
cfillion

Yes, but each script package must install a different copy of Include me.lua to avoid conflicts (when both are installed if they each provide a different version Include me.lua).

/Items Editing/Script 1.lua
Code:
@provides ../Libs/Include me.lua > Script 1/Include me.lua

local path = ({reaper.get_action_context()})[2]:match('^.+[\\//]')
dofile(path .. 'Script 1/Include me.lua')
/Various/Script 2.lua
Code:
@provides ../Libs/Include me.lua > Script 2/Include me.lua

local path = ({reaper.get_action_context()})[2]:match('^.+[\\//]')
dofile(path .. 'Script 2/Include me.lua')
/Libs/Include me.lua
Code:
-- @noindex

Last edited by cfillion; 01-05-2020 at 08:03 AM.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:10 PM   #810
nofish

Nitpicky nitpick I just came across:
When resizing the coulmn divider in the About/Contents window it (sometimes) doesn't fully redraw the text.

(Win 8.1/ReaPack v1.2.2)
nofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:52 PM   #811
cfillion

Interesting... Do you get that in other ReaPack windows or is it localized to just the About dialog? How often is sometimes? (I just did a quick test in my Windows 8 and 10 VMs and it didn't happen no matter how I tried abusing the columns)
Old 01-06-2020, 04:38 PM   #812
nofish

It seems to be...intermittent. :P
Sorry, even when I tried to licecap it when I noticed it the first time I needed a few tries to reproduce.
But I noticed it doesn't seem to redraw the text unless resized so far that the scrollbar at the bottom appears, if that helps?

edit:
Actually I think it's not the width of resizing but the fact that I resize a second time which makes the text fully and the scrollbar appear.

edit2:
Didn't (knowingly) come across this in other ReaPack windows so far.

edit3:
I just noticed now, on the first resize the scrollbar can be seen flashing shortly, whatever this means.

Last edited by nofish; 01-06-2020 at 10:27 PM.
nofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM   #813
cfillion

ReaPack v1.2.3rc1

Note: The dll/dylib/so filename has changed in this release. The transition is handled automatically when using ReaPack's package browser to install this pre-release (or Synchronize packages once the v1.2.3 update is marked as stable).

For macOS and Linux: The minimum required versions of REAPER are now v5.1 and v5.20 (respectively). REAPER v6.04 is the new recommended version (it includes patches to WDL/SWELL fixing minor UI bugs in ReaPack). libxml2 2.6+ is required on Linux. The website will be updated accordingly once v1.2.3 is marked as stable.

Added:
  • Add a "Visible columns:" label to the top of the list column header context menu
  • Add support for ARM 32-bit (armv7l) and ARM 64-bit (aarch64) on Linux
  • Add support for UNC paths on Windows [p=2207357]
  • Fill the Details tab of the DLL's properties in Windows Explorer
Fixed:
  • Adjust the text color to be readable in the About dialog when macOS dark mode is enabled
  • Correctly display download error messages containing non-English characters on Windows [#26]
  • Don't put a check mark on the Versions menu when reinstalling the current version in the package browser
  • Fix a crash when reading repository indexes without a root element
  • Fix creating directories with paths longer than 248 characters on Windows
  • Fix flickering I-beam cursor when hovering text edit fields on macOS
  • Fix the list column header customization context menu on Linux
  • Re-enable the file URI scheme on Windows [p=2142236]
Changed:
  • Improve the search filter syntax (making it more similar to REAPER's implementation):
    • Allow matching literal leading ^ and trailing $ when quoted
    • Interpret opening quotes in the middle of a word literally
    • Treat closing quotes as the end of a word
  • Optimize filtering and selecting all packages in the package browser on macOS
  • Produce the Linux binaries on Ubuntu 18.04 for better compatibility across various distributions
Removed:
  • Drop support for macOS 10.7 and 10.8 due to their lack of modern SSL protocols [t=222487]
  • Drop support for REAPER 5.04 and older on macOS (use 6.04 or later for best results)
reapack-index v1.2.3rc1
  • Add the new linux-armv7l and linux-aarch64 platform options to the provides tag
  • Don't add a file attribute to source tags when renaming the package file to its original storage name
  • Fix URI.escape deprecation warnings when using Ruby 2.7
reapack.com/upload will receive the new Linux ARM platform options once v1.2.3 is marked as stable.

Last edited by cfillion; Yesterday at 07:19 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM   #814
mschnell

Great !
FR: Did you think about support for CSI configuration files ? Geoff seems to be close to Beta and the file format is not due to great changes any more.I suppose providing these files via ReaPack would be a great help with the public Beta and of course the upcoming release.

-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote