Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > ReaScript, JSFX, REAPER Plug-in Extensions, Developer Forum

Old 11-18-2019, 09:04 AM   #241
focusrite
Human being with feelings

Bump ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai'ke View Post
FYI, if you use them, I'd recommend updating Filther and Reflectosaurus. Both of them had critical updates this weekend

Changelog:
- Fix bug in Filther which hampered node selection in the spline shaper.
- Fix bug in Reflectosaurus which interfered with proper preset loading.
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 03:18 PM   #242
sai'ke

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post
Hi, loving the band splitter but the phase match plugin "RMB outside" is not adding a frequency cut for me. Also parameter linking the bands isn't working.

Also the phase match plugin is supposed to go on the first insert of the recombine buss?
Hey man, sorry for the super late response, but you're right, there was a bug in the matcher w.r.t. the RMB button. Should be fixed now if you update with reapack.

It's supposed to go on all channels that you want to resync with the one you split, which is why it can be a bit tedious.

There's a tut here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_7gIr5RTI
Old 11-23-2019, 02:38 AM   #243
focusrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai'ke View Post
Hey man, sorry for the super late response, but you're right, there was a bug in the matcher w.r.t. the RMB button. Should be fixed now if you update with reapack.

It's supposed to go on all channels that you want to resync with the one you split, which is why it can be a bit tedious.

There's a tut here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_7gIr5RTI
Adding a cut works thank you. Still can't midilink band/frequency 1 as it's identified as band/frequency 2
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #244
sai'ke

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post
Adding a cut works thank you. Still can't midilink band/frequency 1 as it's identified as band/frequency 2
What would be needed for it to be linkable?
Old 12-02-2019, 03:48 PM   #245
simonluca

Hey!
I downloaded Reflectosaurus and I'm loving it! Thank you! It really sounds amazing.

If you allow me, I'd like to share a couple of thoughts with you:

1) Delay grid. There is a lot more detail between 0-250ms range compared to the 250-4000ms range. This implies that if you want long and complex delays you'll have an extremely cluttered area in the "top right" area, and you can't be very precise. On the other hand, It is very nice to have so much detail with shorter delays if you want to make some resonant stuff. I don't know, would it be maybe possible to have the ability to scale the grid? Does it make sense to you?

2) I love the idea of having a visual feedback of the details of every delay node, but for me the "node size/feedback" relation is a little bit problematic. I think that knowing the numeric value would be very useful (how big should be the node to have an infinite delay?). Then if you want to have many delays with lots of feedback it get extremely messy and you lose the connection lines very quickly.

2bis) Numeric feedback is alway useful. Especially when you want the delays to "ring" to a specific frequency you need to know the numbers.

3) It would be probably useful to have a small numeric ID on the nodes themselves. I got lost very quickly..."where was node 3 again?".

4) maybe this shouldn't be allowed

5) I am probably blind, but I can't find a way to delete a connection.

6) is it possible to "mute the master" of a node, leaving only the "send" on? Maybe a simple "direct out" volume.

7) is it possible to visually differentiate HPF and LPF settings? Doing so you could see them both at the same time. I was thinking like two lines (one inner one outer) or HP could be from 180° to 0 (clockwise) and LP from 180° to 0 (counterclockwise). This last solution has less detail, because you have 180 less degrees.

Well, that's it.
Thank you very much for your work and for sharing it with us, it's truly inspiring.
SL