Old 05-19-2020, 12:40 PM   #1
Denys
Human being with feelings
 
Denys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Qc
Posts: 194
Default Arrangement display bug after TCP locking

Here is a small track height bug I get in 6.10 (dev0514).

After locking several tracks' controls, I have to click somewhere for the track height to be updated.

__________________
My Bandcamp Page

Last edited by Denys; 05-19-2020 at 01:06 PM. Reason: renamed the thread
Denys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 12:43 PM   #2
vitalker
Human being with feelings
 
vitalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denys View Post
Here is a small track height bug I get in 6.10 (dev0514).
You better put this post into Bug reports forum
https://forum.cockos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
And I'd change the title to "Arrangement display bug after TCP locking".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexan View Post
Make a thread "F%#! you Reaper! I quit!" to get more views and feedback since these kind of threads get much more traction
SoundCloudFR: True Non-destructive GLUEAll the REAPER names
vitalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 01:10 PM   #3
Denys
Human being with feelings
 
Denys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Qc
Posts: 194
Default

Thanks!
I created a thread in the bug reports forum. However, I don't find a way to delete this one, so if anyone with the appropriate right passes by...
__________________
My Bandcamp Page
Denys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 01:11 PM   #4
vitalker
Human being with feelings
 
vitalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denys View Post
Thanks!
I created a thread in the bug reports forum. However, I don't find a way to delete this one, so if anyone with the appropriate right passes by...
Yep, only moderators can delete it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexan View Post
Make a thread "F%#! you Reaper! I quit!" to get more views and feedback since these kind of threads get much more traction
SoundCloudFR: True Non-destructive GLUEAll the REAPER names
vitalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.