COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 02-20-2020, 01:02 AM   #1
Nikolaos
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 29
Default Why IPlug2 leaks everywhere?

IPlug1 LICE zero leaks.


IPlug2 ∞ leaks:


SKIA LEAK A LOT (250), NANOVG LEAK SOMETIMES.

Last edited by Nikolaos; 02-20-2020 at 02:55 AM.
Nikolaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:38 AM   #2
olilarkin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,213
Default

* removed angry remarks *

if you think you found a bug, make an issue on github with clear steps to reproduce. There are bugs - it is in development after all. I just fixed an annoying leak on iOS today. There are some known issues related to memory on github.

thanks

oli
__________________
VirtualCZ | pMix | Endless Series | iPlug2 | Linkedin | Facebook
Available for Audio Dev tuition via Skype (IPlug/JUCE/C++)

Last edited by olilarkin; 02-20-2020 at 12:58 PM.
olilarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 11:17 AM   #3
Nikolaos
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olilarkin View Post
based on the tone of your forum posts I am not convinced you know what you are talking about. It is not helpful for the project to have people spread misinformation on forums, please stop.

if you think you found a bug, make an issue on github with clear steps to reproduce. There are bugs - it is in development after all. I just fixed an annoying leak on iOS today. There are some known issues related to memory on github.

thanks

oli

I am not having problems with memory management, pointers etc in my code.

The same code with NANOVG works acceptable.

And with SKIA it gives hundreds of leaks.

Skia was installed correctly etc.

I'm in Win 10 and VS2019.


Ps:

Right now I put a monthly tip in Patreon to avoid disrespecting me when I bring a question.
Nikolaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #4
Nikolaos
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaos View Post
I am not having problems with memory management, pointers etc in my code.

The same code with NANOVG works acceptable.

And with SKIA it gives hundreds of leaks.

Skia was installed correctly etc.

I'm in Win 10 and VS2019.


Ps:

Right now I put a monthly tip in Patreon to avoid disrespecting me when I bring a question.


PS2:


If for some reason my word is not enough, you want to repeat the error, simply using the SKIA library in YOUR "IPlugControls" project, at least 274 leaks (basically the same leaks to which I refer).

Detected via CRT and VDL (methods) although they were already visible to the naked eye by the behavior of the app in the resource monitor.
Nikolaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:12 PM   #5
olilarkin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,213
Default

what leaks?
__________________
VirtualCZ | pMix | Endless Series | iPlug2 | Linkedin | Facebook
Available for Audio Dev tuition via Skype (IPlug/JUCE/C++)
olilarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:24 PM   #6
olilarkin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,213
Default

by the way, we have a slack channel which is more active than this forum. If you are nice and you want to help us make this project better, you are welcome to come there and ask questions, you are more likely to get an answer. Just consider exactly how much work went into this project and you can understand why it makes me a bit sad to see forum posts like this.

By the way iPlug1 had tonnes of leaks. Many of which i fixed.
__________________
VirtualCZ | pMix | Endless Series | iPlug2 | Linkedin | Facebook
Available for Audio Dev tuition via Skype (IPlug/JUCE/C++)
olilarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:34 PM   #7
Nikolaos
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olilarkin View Post
by the way, we have a slack channel which is more active than this forum. If you are nice and you want to help us make this project better, you are welcome to come there and ask questions, you are more likely to get an answer. Just consider exactly how much work went into this project and you can understand why it makes me a bit sad to see forum posts like this.

By the way iPlug1 had tonnes of leaks. Many of which i fixed.

I want the following to be understood, when someone comments, it is not personal, since it is not a criticism of your abilities as a programmer.

The frustrating component of programming, including bad sleep, visual fatigue, rand() stress makes things sound rough.

But if we have to adopt a nineteenth-century Victorian tone it becomes impossible.

Of course I appreciate your generosity in all this.
Nikolaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:27 PM   #8
Nikolaos
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olilarkin View Post
what leaks?

These are some of the 274:



WARNING: Visual Leak Detector detected memory leaks!
---------- Block 1216 at 0x0000000000379FA0: 136 bytes ----------
Leak Hash: 0x0019349E, Count: 1, Total 136 bytes




---------- Block 25177 at 0x000000000C23A190: 40 bytes ----------
Leak Hash: 0x6584BB22, Count: 1, Total 40 bytes
Call Stack (TID 4856):
ntdll.dll!RtlAllocateHeap()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E00826()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E005AD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E0431F()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E4482E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D856E3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409D31C3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409C2A14()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409C9643()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CE67C()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CC165()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CE8DB()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CC165()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CE8DB()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CC165()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CB7FD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409D10C1()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014087642C()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140876E28()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407FEF6F()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140900297()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001408FF438()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407EC826()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405F3097()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405F5794()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405FDAFF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001408D9C27()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407D4864()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140787F6B()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140787C6D()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078BA73()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078AEEF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078BD04()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405B1C58()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405A55D3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140CFD2C3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140C9A37E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D0E9EB()
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
OPENGL32.dll!glDebugEntry() + 0xF31E bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!Ordinal234() + 0x279 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x7C bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x181 bytes
USER32.dll!GetWindowDC() + 0x75 bytes
USER32.dll!SetWindowTextW() + 0x277 bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessageW() + 0x169 bytes
ntdll.dll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher() + 0x1F bytes
USER32.dll!BeginPaint() + 0x1A bytes
USER32.dll!BeginPaint() + 0x2C bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessageW() + 0x102 bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessage() + 0x7A bytes
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D435D5()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D88052()
Data:
50 9C 23 0C 00 00 00 00 20 A1 23 0C 00 00 00 00 P.#..... ..#.....
06 04 03 41 01 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...A.... ........
0E 00 00 00 CD CD CD CD ........ ........


---------- Block 51693 at 0x000000000C96A710: 2048 bytes ----------
Leak Hash: 0x4D735D7E, Count: 1, Total 2048 bytes
Call Stack (TID 4856):
ntdll.dll!RtlAllocateHeap()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E00826()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E005AD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E0431F()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E4482E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D856E3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D860F3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014055710A()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405EA0AD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405EA28E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407E78FF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405E760B()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407CE7D4()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014085412B()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001408543C1()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409217F7()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140787783()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407C5941()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078B8BD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078AEEF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078BD04()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405B1C58()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405A55D3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140CFD2C3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140C9A37E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D0E9EB()
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
OPENGL32.dll!glDebugEntry() + 0xF31E bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!Ordinal234() + 0x279 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x7C bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x181 bytes
USER32.dll!GetWindowDC() + 0x75 bytes
USER32.dll!SetWindowTextW() + 0x277 bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessageW() + 0x169 bytes
ntdll.dll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher() + 0x1F bytes
USER32.dll!SetWindowPos() + 0xBA bytes
USER32.dll!UpdateWindow() + 0x2A bytes
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D06266()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D0E0EE()
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
OPENGL32.dll!glDebugEntry() + 0xF31E bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!Ordinal234() + 0x279 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x7C bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x181 bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessage() + 0x1E2 bytes
Data:
60 55 8C 09 00 00 00 00 00 10 5E 13 50 00 00 00 `U...... ..^.P...
07 9D 9A 06 00 00 7A BD 12 00 48 D4 21 00 0D B0 ......z. ..H.!...
7B 01 00 1A CB 4B 00 31 D9 31 00 00 01 7B 92 04 {....K.1 .1...{..
62 AD 0C 00 00 00 31 C2 26 A5 62 00 00 00 00 0C b.....1. &.b.....
AA 69 BE 23 00 00 00 00 00 58 DE 9A 06 00 00 00 .i.#.... .X......
00 00 23 D6 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 48 C9 1A 00 00 ..#.H... ...H....
00 00 06 26 C0 78 01 00 00 00 00 43 FA 99 0C 00 ...&.x.. ...C....
00 00 00 00 13 84 EE FA B9 2B 00 00 0A 9F AA 26 ........ .+.....&
19 8B CB 1A 00 31 D9 31 00 00 21 D6 3F 00 06 12 .....1.1 ..!.?...
04 00 00 1B CF 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 55 C9 1A 00 .....?.. ....U...
00 00 00 00 2B D7 55 00 00 00 00 00 19 C0 81 04 ....+.U. ........
00 00 00 00 16 B0 83 07 00 00 00 00 0C A1 A1 0C ........ ........
00 00 00 00 04 81 CC 2E 14 14 14 10 01 29 E0 FF ........ .....)..
FF FF FF FF A5 0A 00 01 47 CC FF D9 5E 04 00 00 ........ G...^...
3F E0 54 14 3E D7 55 00 00 88 92 04 00 01 8B 9A ?.T.>.U. ........
06 00 00 00 00 00 00 88 92 04 00 00 00 00 00 21 ........ .......!


Visual Leak Detector detected 274 memory leaks (811214 bytes).
Largest number used: 6113132 bytes.
Total allocations: 35999270 bytes.
Visual Leak Detector is now exiting.
The program '[0x4B14] IPlugControls.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Nikolaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:33 PM   #9
Nikolaos
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaos View Post
These are some of the 274:



WARNING: Visual Leak Detector detected memory leaks!
---------- Block 1216 at 0x0000000000379FA0: 136 bytes ----------
Leak Hash: 0x0019349E, Count: 1, Total 136 bytes




---------- Block 25177 at 0x000000000C23A190: 40 bytes ----------
Leak Hash: 0x6584BB22, Count: 1, Total 40 bytes
Call Stack (TID 4856):
ntdll.dll!RtlAllocateHeap()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E00826()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E005AD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E0431F()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E4482E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D856E3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409D31C3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409C2A14()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409C9643()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CE67C()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CC165()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CE8DB()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CC165()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CE8DB()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CC165()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409CB7FD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409D10C1()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014087642C()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140876E28()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407FEF6F()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140900297()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001408FF438()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407EC826()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405F3097()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405F5794()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405FDAFF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001408D9C27()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407D4864()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140787F6B()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140787C6D()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078BA73()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078AEEF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078BD04()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405B1C58()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405A55D3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140CFD2C3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140C9A37E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D0E9EB()
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
OPENGL32.dll!glDebugEntry() + 0xF31E bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!Ordinal234() + 0x279 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x7C bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x181 bytes
USER32.dll!GetWindowDC() + 0x75 bytes
USER32.dll!SetWindowTextW() + 0x277 bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessageW() + 0x169 bytes
ntdll.dll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher() + 0x1F bytes
USER32.dll!BeginPaint() + 0x1A bytes
USER32.dll!BeginPaint() + 0x2C bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessageW() + 0x102 bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessage() + 0x7A bytes
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D435D5()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D88052()
Data:
50 9C 23 0C 00 00 00 00 20 A1 23 0C 00 00 00 00 P.#..... ..#.....
06 04 03 41 01 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...A.... ........
0E 00 00 00 CD CD CD CD ........ ........


---------- Block 51693 at 0x000000000C96A710: 2048 bytes ----------
Leak Hash: 0x4D735D7E, Count: 1, Total 2048 bytes
Call Stack (TID 4856):
ntdll.dll!RtlAllocateHeap()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E00826()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E005AD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E0431F()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140E4482E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D856E3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D860F3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014055710A()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405EA0AD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405EA28E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407E78FF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405E760B()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407CE7D4()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014085412B()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001408543C1()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001409217F7()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140787783()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001407C5941()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078B8BD()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078AEEF()
IPlugControls.exe!0x000000014078BD04()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405B1C58()
IPlugControls.exe!0x00000001405A55D3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140CFD2C3()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140C9A37E()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D0E9EB()
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
OPENGL32.dll!glDebugEntry() + 0xF31E bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!Ordinal234() + 0x279 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x7C bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x181 bytes
USER32.dll!GetWindowDC() + 0x75 bytes
USER32.dll!SetWindowTextW() + 0x277 bytes
USER32.dll!IsDialogMessageW() + 0x169 bytes
ntdll.dll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher() + 0x1F bytes
USER32.dll!SetWindowPos() + 0xBA bytes
USER32.dll!UpdateWindow() + 0x2A bytes
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D06266()
IPlugControls.exe!0x0000000140D0E0EE()
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
OPENGL32.dll!glDebugEntry() + 0xF31E bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x9C bytes
USER32.dll!CallWindowProcW() + 0x18 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!Ordinal234() + 0x279 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x7C bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x2A7 bytes
COMCTL32.dll!DefSubclassProc() + 0x181 bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessageEx() + 0x29D bytes
USER32.dll!TranslateMessage() + 0x1E2 bytes
Data:
60 55 8C 09 00 00 00 00 00 10 5E 13 50 00 00 00 `U...... ..^.P...
07 9D 9A 06 00 00 7A BD 12 00 48 D4 21 00 0D B0 ......z. ..H.!...
7B 01 00 1A CB 4B 00 31 D9 31 00 00 01 7B 92 04 {....K.1 .1...{..
62 AD 0C 00 00 00 31 C2 26 A5 62 00 00 00 00 0C b.....1. &.b.....
AA 69 BE 23 00 00 00 00 00 58 DE 9A 06 00 00 00 .i.#.... .X......
00 00 23 D6 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 48 C9 1A 00 00 ..#.H... ...H....
00 00 06 26 C0 78 01 00 00 00 00 43 FA 99 0C 00 ...&.x.. ...C....
00 00 00 00 13 84 EE FA B9 2B 00 00 0A 9F AA 26 ........ .+.....&
19 8B CB 1A 00 31 D9 31 00 00 21 D6 3F 00 06 12 .....1.1 ..!.?...
04 00 00 1B CF 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 55 C9 1A 00 .....?.. ....U...
00 00 00 00 2B D7 55 00 00 00 00 00 19 C0 81 04 ....+.U. ........
00 00 00 00 16 B0 83 07 00 00 00 00 0C A1 A1 0C ........ ........
00 00 00 00 04 81 CC 2E 14 14 14 10 01 29 E0 FF ........ .....)..
FF FF FF FF A5 0A 00 01 47 CC FF D9 5E 04 00 00 ........ G...^...
3F E0 54 14 3E D7 55 00 00 88 92 04 00 01 8B 9A ?.T.>.U. ........
06 00 00 00 00 00 00 88 92 04 00 00 00 00 00 21 ........ .......!


Visual Leak Detector detected 274 memory leaks (811214 bytes).
Largest number used: 6113132 bytes.
Total allocations: 35999270 bytes.
Visual Leak Detector is now exiting.
The program '[0x4B14] IPlugControls.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).


I want the following to be understood, when someone comments, it is not personal, since it is not a criticism of your abilities as a programmer.

The frustrating component of programming, including bad sleep, visual fatigue, rand() stress makes things sound rough.

But if we have to adopt a nineteenth-century Victorian tone it becomes impossible.

Of course I appreciate your generosity in all this.
Nikolaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.