Old 06-10-2021, 11:10 AM   #1
Raistlin
Human being with feelings

Default YouTube?

Once again asking a question that is probably pretty simple, however y'all will just have to explain nice and slow lol.

I'm on Windows 10, and would like to use a short sample I've recorded for a YouTube video. What is going to be the easiest way to do that? I know next to nothing about computers, and you guys have been extremely helpful in the past.

Thanks in advance!
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 12:21 PM   #2
martifingers

Hi. It may be me but I am a little unclear what you are asking. Did you just want to have the audio playing on a video? For that you would need to create or find some video or still images and combine them in Reaper or another editing program like Hitfilm Express, Adobe Premiere or one of the many other options.
There will be a learning curve with any of these but as you already have Reaper have a look at this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n0V_KnXbRA

Is that what you wanted?
martifingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:23 PM   #3
Raistlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by martifingers View Post
Hi. It may be me but I am a little unclear what you are asking. Did you just want to have the audio playing on a video? For that you would need to create or find some video or still images and combine them in Reaper or another editing program like Hitfilm Express, Adobe Premiere or one of the many other options.
There will be a learning curve with any of these but as you already have Reaper have a look at this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n0V_KnXbRA

Is that what you wanted?
Honestly I just want a way to upload it onto YouTube over like a picture or something.
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:18 PM   #4
foxAsteria

Drag the image onto a track in Reaper. Drag your music onto another. Make the items the same length. Select video/mp4 as your render format and upload it to your YT account. Enjoy fame and fortune.