COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 11-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
CircuitsMan

Unhappy Lots of straw is bad for camels

Lately when I've been visiting the Camel sites, they occasionally come up looking funny until I hit the refresh button. Also, the search only seems to work from the respective Camel homepage. If I try to search for a product from any other page, it does't work.

Old 11-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
Dan
up here in my tree

I'll take a look at these later today. I'm guessing the "funny-looking" camel issue is due to some strangeness with Amazon's network, which is where we host the files that tell your browser what color to make text and stuff on our sites -- maybe you are unable to load those sometimes. Though I don't yet know why.

The search problem is related to the server move, I think. It has been acting strange.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #3
CircuitsMan

What I meant by "funny looking" is the webpage would only show text and table borders. Most of the images and structure seemed to be missing. Perhaps this is because I have camelcamelcamel bookmarked? I can't remember, it's been a while since I've visited your site.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
it's been a while since I've visited your site.
Like 5 days at least!?

It seems like a problem with Amazon, I too have noticed the images failing to show up once in a while. I'll see what I can do to fix it.