Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 10-13-2021, 02:29 AM   #1
check1212
Human being with feelings

Default Automatically highlight docked fx browser when adding new fx stopped working

Hi all,

In the past this used to work very smoothly, but at some point it just stopped and I'm thinking maybe there's a setting somewhere in preferences that I need to check? (did try to search, but without any luck)

My problem is this:

I have my fx browser docked. In the past every time I used to open the FX window on an item, the fx browser in the docker used to turn on automatically from whatever it was focused on before (media explorer or smth) and very importantly - I could straight away type into the search of the fx browser which sped up my workflow significantly.

Was hoping maybe someone knows how I can turn this feature back on, as I am not sure when, but it just stopped working and now I need to manually change the docker tab in order to add fxs.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
check1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 03:39 AM   #2
adamsb
Human being with feelings

Default My FX Browser too!

Looking forward to some help on this topic too. Now, if I need to add FX to a project, a separate window appears in my docker which is no help at all! I just need my old window back with all my available FX listed. There is now just a filter bar across the top of the fx window and no obvious way of finding my fx list!
adamsb is offline   Reply With Quote