Old 10-17-2018, 04:10 PM   #1
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 991
Default Superior Th3me

I am back buy superior drummer 3 and I must say that I like a lot, I'm not a fan of this kind of theme in general but I thought that it might be interesting to make a theme that matches with this super superior drummer, in waiting for the official release of Reaper 6 to release my new i Logic v3 I am enjoying myself in my free time at the creation of Superior Th3me but nothing official I do not know yet if I will go out of the theme, but I needed opinion from you could be nice to work with !! ...
for now I'm working on the mixer and it is not finished but I show you a little bit and a picture of superior drummer 3 for comparison

SUPERIOR TH3ME


SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:25 PM   #2
EpicSounds
Human being with feelings
 
EpicSounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,606
Default

Looks really nice to me!
__________________
REAPER Video Tutorials, Tips & Tricks and more at The REAPER Blog
EpicSounds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:48 PM   #3
Tobbe
Human being with feelings
 
Tobbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Backe, Jńmtland, Sweden
Posts: 390
Default

Lovely color. Looks fantasic.
__________________
OS: Ubuntu Studio, Reaper For Linux (64Bit) and native linux-vst plugins (16GB RAM) LSP-Suite, Drumgizmo, TpL-Plugins, LinuxSampler/Fantasia, Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22.
Tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 12:59 AM   #4
sightlessness
Human being with feelings
 
sightlessness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 937
Default

lOL, lookin at the FIRST screenshot I thought it was SD3, very nice copy indeed. Diagonal lines are missing, will you add them later? Just wondering. Looks very nice.
And this time if you can make the mixer (unlike your other themes) resizable that would be great (slider/volume area).
__________________
I want to live PEACEFULLY PLEASE WORLD "LEADERS" GET THIS DONE/LET IT BE FOR GOOD AND MAKE HISTORYYYYYYY! Thanks.
sightlessness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:43 AM   #5
chrisdodge
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24
Default

Look nice ... i like it... But how can you say stuff like "Reaper 6 to release my new i Logic v3" without showing anything ??? I'm dying !
chrisdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:53 AM   #6
ivansc
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Near Cambridge UK and Near Questembert, France
Posts: 19,151
Default

Hilarious! Suspect TT will be quietly smugging out over this if it catches on.
__________________
"What a dick comment. I'm gonna make sure to avoid your name." Dicks other than Trump can speak????
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:14 AM   #7
tonybeepbeep
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 155
Default

I change my themes depending upon my project and mood, so that would be a great one for working in SD3 and to avoid workflow confusion moving from one mixer style to another.

Keep it up!
tonybeepbeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:44 AM   #8
sinkmusic
Human being with feelings
 
sinkmusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: decepticon mothership in a hidden place inside a mountain
Posts: 3,377
Default

It really looks wonderful ! I'm looking forward to try it
sinkmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:24 AM   #9
Eliseat
Human being with feelings
 
Eliseat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Cologne
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
I am back buy superior drummer...
Awesome. I like how clean and calm it looks. Very pleasing to the eyes.

Question: Where will the track colors be shown? Down where the track number is?

Many thanks
Eliseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:25 AM   #10
mykrobinson
Human being with feelings
 
mykrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 926
Default

do it!
mykrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:15 AM   #11
vanhaze
Human being with feelings
 
vanhaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,809
Default

Blankfiles, this is looking absolutely stunning, WOW !!
(BTW: i will pay you 100$ for an Apple Retina version, no joke).
vanhaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:55 PM   #12
cjewellstudios
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 210
Default

I pretty much think all your work is top notch. If I can help at all with the hidpi testing please let me know.
cjewellstudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:26 AM   #13
pattonfreak1
Human being with feelings
 
pattonfreak1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omicron Persei 8
Posts: 3,242
Default

That is sleek looking. Please make it so, and thank you for all your work.
__________________
www.gigawatt.stereokiller.com
pattonfreak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:30 AM   #14
vanhaze
Human being with feelings
 
vanhaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjewellstudios View Post
I pretty much think all your work is top notch. If I can help at all with the hidpi testing please let me know.
That's really nice of you, thanks !
vanhaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:11 AM   #15
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhaze View Post
(BTW: i will pay you 100$ for an Apple Retina version, no joke).
Hehe, maybe not 100 but I would also pay something extra to have it retina compatible.
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:31 AM   #16
_Stevie_
Human being with feelings
 
_Stevie_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,036
Default

Yes, please continue with this theme! It looks super promising.
__________________
My Reascripts forum thread | My Reascripts on GitHub | Stephan R÷mer - film composer
If you wish to donate for my scripts: please consider an organization like: animal shelter, doctors without borders, UNICEF, etc...
_Stevie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:56 AM   #17
EpicSounds
Human being with feelings
 
EpicSounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseat View Post
Awesome. I like how clean and calm it looks. Very pleasing to the eyes.

Question: Where will the track colors be shown? Down where the track number is?

Many thanks
looks like track color is the stripe at the top
__________________
REAPER Video Tutorials, Tips & Tricks and more at The REAPER Blog
EpicSounds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:30 PM   #18
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSounds View Post
looks like track color is the stripe at the top
Something like that for the color track

__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:42 PM   #19
WKG
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 93
Default

Looks great!
WKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:45 PM   #20
AndreiT
Human being with feelings
 
AndreiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 143
Default

Looks cool! I like the all colors you are using in your themes.
AndreiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:12 PM   #21
stalkyard
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Something like that for the color track

[img]snip[/img]
This looks great! ETA?
stalkyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 02:06 PM   #22
EvilDragon
Human being with feelings
 
EvilDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Croatia
Posts: 23,636
Default

This really looks great. Continue! Would like to see TCP, arrange and MIDI editor especially with this theme as well!
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:23 AM   #23
Leonardo keyboard
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Default this theme is beautiful

please tell me how I can get this beautiful theme
Leonardo keyboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:33 AM   #24
EvilDragon
Human being with feelings
 
EvilDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Croatia
Posts: 23,636
Default

You can't, it's not done yet.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:34 AM   #25
vanhaze
Human being with feelings
 
vanhaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,809
Default

It's not released yet.

MWEEHH ED, you beat me again
vanhaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 06:23 AM   #26
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 991
Default

The theme is actually in beta test in french section ,it seen promising but i have somes issu to fix
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:28 AM   #27
Leonardo keyboard
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Default

Please, letting me want to acquire. Knowing when to get ready is only through this forum? Forgive me, poor English, I'm Brazilian.
Leonardo keyboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:30 AM   #28
Leonardo keyboard
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Default

I hope you understand me
Leonardo keyboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:51 AM   #29
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
The theme is actually in beta test in french section ,it seen promising but i have somes issu to fix
any news?
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:16 PM   #30
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 991
Default

I am In beta test 2 In french section Soon my friends !! soon!

that will look like this

__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.