Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2017, 07:42 PM   #11
sws
Code Monkey

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the donations today - I am truly grateful and humbled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbo View Post
WOW, this is so awesome! Really glad this isn't defunct!
Does this mean continued support is back for good or will we have to wait another year or so for future updates?
I need to address this head first - I cannot personally maintain an 'A' level of support as it may have been in the past. It should be painfully obvious to you all that the SWS project has a way of burning you out. The REAPER users (bless you) have a way of making work on the extension both extremely fulfilling and also crushing. It's a full time job dealing with the volume of bug reports, feature requests, and updates. I can't do it alone.

So, to start, the issues list at github is daunting. I welcome any and all attempts to go through and identify what's already done, user error, pie in the sky, etc. Commenting on issues requires no special permissions; just make an account and dig in. If you want a bit more access (ability to close issues, tag them, etc) send me a message and I'll get you set up.

Secondly, code contributions are welcomed. Again, no special permissions are needed, just hack away at the code on github and send a pull request.

I look forward to another 10 years (wow!?) of REAPER and SWS.
sws is offline   Reply With Quote