Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > Recording Technologies and Techniques

Old 03-01-2020, 02:29 PM   #1
Colox
Human being with feelings

Default How create sends to multiple tracks, with custom action/script?

I need to create sends from 1 audio track to multiple audio tracks, using custom actions or scripts. And not only create a send, but set every one of those send to audio 1/2 > 1/2 config. I'm having problems achieving that and could use some input.

I know you can do this manually, right-clicking the IO, but I need this action in a macro/custom action alongside a whole row of other actions. I'm not knowledgable enough to make lua script for this. But the destination tracks (for the sends) will always have the same track numbers and names.

I'm familiar with this script by MPL, called "Send track under mouse cursor to selected tracks". I'm trying to trigger that script by a key command (since the mouse can't click a button if its pointer need to be positioned over the sending track), having selected the destination tracks already. But it just doesn't do anything, doesn't create any sends to me.

I could use some help achieving this.

Thx

Last edited by Colox; 03-01-2020 at 02:37 PM.
Colox is offline   Reply With Quote