Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 09-23-2022, 09:46 AM   #2441
EpicSounds
Human being with feelings

Bump. really need an answer to the above questions.
Old 09-24-2022, 03:55 AM   #2442
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juljan View Post
But I've got some additional ideas:
• I am not able to assign CC in the User Templates
That's right because you would need to enable the MIDI ports in Reaper to do so, which would then conflict with DrivenbyMoss. Maybe I could route them, will put it on my todo list to check.

Quote:
• (still) the option to disable screen text
Noted.

Quote:
• Is there the option to choose the parameters?
Sorry, no.

Quote:
- Why no parameters in the first two rows?
Main reason is that Bitwig can currently only provides 8 parameters on a page. 2nd reason is I wanted to keep it simple and did not want to provide too many options to exchange the upper part.

Quote:
• Is there an option to change the EQ?
Currently, not but it is on my long list. But the issue is that there simply too many EQs out there.
moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 03:59 AM   #2443
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergreeny View Post
Hi Moss,

The recently added TRIM button turning off automation control is working well, but for this to be really useful, it would be better if it also toggles complete bypass of all automation envelopes. Reaper is still reading automation envelopes even when TRIM mode is engaged. There is a LUA script in Reaper entitled:

Script: mpl_Toggle bypass selected tracks envelopes.lua

This successfully turns on/off all automation for the selected track, and is really the companion functionality of what you've achieved with the TRIM button. Is it possible to combine these two things?
I am pretty happy that the current DrivenByMoss version does not need any additional scripts or SWS support and I want to keep it that way.

Regarding your question, I am pretty sure that you could monitor the trim button with a script and then executre your script as well (but please do not ask me how to do this exactly).
Old 09-24-2022, 04:02 AM   #2444
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSounds View Post
Hi Moss
I'm trying out your extension with the X-Touch Universal

I can't figure out this function

When shift is pressed, the Main fader jumps to another level, but what is that linked to?
* **Shift+Masterfader** - Changes Metronome Volume

Quote:
Can the main fader be disabled or changed to last-touched fx param?
Sorry, no.
Old 09-24-2022, 05:07 AM   #2445
moss

Quote:
I'm having quite a bit of trouble with the browser with X-Touch universal on mac. Hard to tell where the issue is.
- If there are plugins on a track, I can't use the browser to add another, or at least I can't figure out what button to use for that.
(from the DrivenByMoss manual) The "Browser" button is the USER button on the X-Touch:

* **Shift+Browser** - Starts the browser to insert a new device before the current one
* **Option+Browser** - Starts the browser to insert a new device after the current one

Quote:
- if the fx has presets, often the wrong one is loaded
- sometimes the fx presets aren't seen in the browser.
I guess the issue is the following:

Reaper does not have a retrievable state of which a plugin is currently selected. Therefore you need to make sure that you did select the plugin for which you would like to select a preset (or insert a new device before / after it) on the controller (the X-Touch in your case)!

I will see if I can add that info to the browser dialog to make this clearer.

Quote:
I just assigned the F1-F3 buttons to add new audio/instrument/effects tracks. Its not consisently adding after last selected track, or at the end of project. seems random.
The new track should be added after the first selected track. Seems there is a bug and it is inserted after the next track. Will be fixed in the next update! Thanks for reporting!
Old 09-24-2022, 05:10 AM   #2446
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torben Scharling View Post
How and where can we donate to this fine gentleman ? I love the work done to make the Push integration and would love to support further development.
Thanks :-) Feel free to use the "Thanks" button below all my Youtube videos, e.g. that one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meIp1qTznEg
Old 09-24-2022, 09:24 AM   #2447
EpicSounds

Thank you! This is a huge help. I was 95% ready to record a big video and was stuck on these few things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
* **Shift+Masterfader** - Changes Metronome Volume
seems to be broken for me. Fader always jumps to -5 and doesn't move metronome volume. often shift must be tapped to return the fader to correct master volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss;
I will see if I can add that info to the browser dialog to make this clearer.
The presets browser should really be a different window since you can't do any filtering anyway.

I notice that in the config window there are options to hide the various browser columns, I didn't see the columns hiding from the browser UI. Took me a while to notice that it only removes the function from the controller. Would be nice to condense the browser size as well for the columns I don't use. I think more importantly I'd prefer not to see both ARM and X64 of every plugin in the list.
If VST is selected in Location, filter out JS and AU from File Type
Old 09-24-2022, 03:05 PM   #2448
Puck

Quote:
Thanks for reporting. Seems the source messages were also sent. Will be fixed in the next update!
Awesome!

Thanks so much!
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 08:31 PM   #2449
Juljan

Quote:
That's right because you would need to enable the MIDI ports in Reaper to do so, which would then conflict with DrivenbyMoss. Maybe I could route them, will put it on my todo list to check.

Noted.

Sorry, no.

Main reason is that Bitwig can currently only provides 8 parameters on a page. 2nd reason is I wanted to keep it simple and did not want to provide too many options to exchange the upper part.

Currently, not but it is on my long list. But the issue is that there simply too many EQs out there.
Thank you for answering (the last time, too) and the notes. I also noticed that my messages could be read demanding but definitely weren't intended like that.

Last edited by Juljan; 09-24-2022 at 08:39 PM.
Juljan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 06:45 AM   #2450
dna598

I might have asked this before. But what are the chances of getting it to auto focus on a selected/focused plug in?

Using Push 2.
dna598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 10:08 AM   #2451
carlos72

Quote:
The detection process is not working for multiple MCU devices since it is unclear if you want 1, 2, 3 or 4 devices.
Therefore, remove all auto-detected MCU devices and then add manually the Main+2 Extenders version. After that configure the in-/outputs in the settings dialog accordingly (extenders are first; 2, 1, Main).

Hi Moss, ok, thanks for that clarification.

However, first I need you to tell me where this file should be exactly:
reaper_drivenbymoss.dylib

to see it in Reaper to be able to choose it as the surface control mode to use, because currently I don't see it.

Look at the image to see where the file is currently located.
Thanks!
carlos72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 10:11 AM   #2452
carlos72

Default reaper_drivenbymoss.dylib

Here is the picture
Attached Images
File Type: png ControlModeSurface.png (247.7 KB, 124 views)
Old 09-25-2022, 11:59 AM   #2453
carlos72

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos72 View Post
Here is the picture
Well, I managed to find it on my own.

Problem solved.
Old 09-26-2022, 11:06 PM   #2454
moss

Quote:
Thank you! This is a huge help. I was 95% ready to record a big video and was stuck on these few things.

seems to be broken for me. Fader always jumps to -5 and doesn't move metronome volume. often shift must be tapped to return the fader to correct master volume.
This might be a bit bumpy since it writes to the config file because there is no API for that. But will check. This is on Mac?

Quote:
The presets browser should really be a different window since you can't do any filtering anyway.

I notice that in the config window there are options to hide the various browser columns, I didn't see the columns hiding from the browser UI. Took me a while to notice that it only removes the function from the controller. Would be nice to condense the browser size as well for the columns I don't use. I think more importantly I'd prefer not to see both ARM and X64 of every plugin in the list.
If VST is selected in Location, filter out JS and AU from File Type
This browser is independent from the Reaper browser since there is no API access to it. But some good ideas, will see what I can do.
Old 09-26-2022, 11:14 PM   #2455
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna598 View Post
I might have asked this before. But what are the chances of getting it to auto focus on a selected/focused plug in?

Using Push 2.
Should be possible by now (but not fully sure). Will need to look into this again.
Old 09-27-2022, 08:27 AM   #2456
Stew

After a bit of time away, I'm back to getting this going with my controllers - a Push2 and an X-Touch.

The screen on the Push is really well-used and makes navigation pretty straightforward on the whole.

With the X-Touch/MCU, I find it a bit more challenging at times. This led to a couple of questions/ideas...
1) when moving between devices on a track, there's no 'readout' anywhere of which device you're working with, and I've taken to counting the number of left or right button presses.

Obviously, the parameters give a good clue (!) and opening the FX window helps, and putting it in an expanded (non-floating) setting means that it will shift between whatever FX is active on the track. But if the X-Touch display could momentarily show the FX name, it wouldn't be necessary.

2) What do F6 and F7 do? F1-F5 are available for Actions, F8 toggles device on/off, but I can't see the others in the manual.

And would it be possible to have Action slots for [modifier]+F[1-5] as well, to get more than 5 assignable buttons?

3) When I've used Klinke, there are options for selecting/moving loop points using [modifier]+scrub wheel. I wonder if that's a potential option here at some point?

[Incidentally, there's a really elegant little Max For Live device called Cartographer (https://patches.zone/max-for-live/cartographer), which "when the Follow feature is engaged, [ensures that] the Loop Brace will always follow the set’s playhead, meaning you’re ready to loop whatever you’re listening to at any given moment without breaking your flow." It's very useful. I was thinking about trying to bodge something similar for Reaper until I realised it must rely on continual monitoring of the playhead position, so rely on a script, rather than say custom actions. That's beyond my ability. Anyone know if there are any similar scripts out there for Reaper?]
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 09:50 AM   #2457
EpicSounds

My video on the X-Touch and this extension is out today. Premiering at 11:30 AM

https://youtu.be/D9KQu1ijrrs
Old 09-29-2022, 02:13 AM   #2458
matkir

Default Lost connection

Hi Jürgen
I just got a Behringer X-Touch and installed DriveenByMoss4Reaper, and it worked fine. But suddenly I lost the connection, I don't know what I did, and I couldn't get the X-Touch back to work. First I thought the X-Touch is not working at all, but when I change the controls to MCU it works normal.
Any idea what this could be except reinstalling your software which doesn't helped.

many greetings

Matthias
matkir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 03:57 PM   #2459
Stew

Quote:
My video on the X-Touch and this extension is out today. Premiering at 11:30 AM

https://youtu.be/D9KQu1ijrrs
Really helpful video, thanks. I now know what F6 and F7 do! (To be honest, they are in the manual but I missed them.)

I've started to pull together a table of all the button functions for the X-Touch.
There's a few bits I'm not sure about (I think some are Bitwig rather than Reaper-specific).

Can't paste it here as it's a table, but here's a link if it's of use to anyone else:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 09-30-2022, 08:42 PM   #2460
EpicSounds

Very helpful. There were a few times in learning that the small label differences between the the manual, and the X-Touch confused me.

For Jürgen

two suggestions

1 - light up the Flip button when active.

2 - in the footer of the user guide please put the name of the chapter. Often I would search for some keyword, then need to scroll way up to check which device or mode it was for.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:24 AM   #2461
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew View Post
With the X-Touch/MCU, I find it a bit more challenging at times. This led to a couple of questions/ideas...
1) when moving between devices on a track, there's no 'readout' anywhere of which device you're working with, and I've taken to counting the number of left or right button presses.
Yes, that's something to revisit. The 1st version was written with the QCon Pro where it is shown on the 2nd display.

Quote:
3) When I've used Klinke, there are options for selecting/moving loop points using [modifier]+scrub wheel. I wonder if that's a potential option here at some point?
I already have this on some other controllers. So, yes, will add it to the wishlist.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:25 AM   #2462
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by matkir View Post
Hi Jürgen
I just got a Behringer X-Touch and installed DriveenByMoss4Reaper, and it worked fine. But suddenly I lost the connection, I don't know what I did, and I couldn't get the X-Touch back to work. First I thought the X-Touch is not working at all, but when I change the controls to MCU it works normal.
Any idea what this could be except reinstalling your software which doesn't helped.

many greetings

Matthias
Is this on Mac? Which OS version? I had one such report so far.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:29 AM   #2463
moss

Quote:
two suggestions

1 - light up the Flip button when active.
Ah, that's actually a little bug. Will be fixed.

Quote:
2 - in the footer of the user guide please put the name of the chapter. Often I would search for some keyword, then need to scroll way up to check which device or mode it was for.
Good comment but not sure if possible since I use a PDF generator from Markup. Will check.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:56 AM   #2464
moss

DrivenByMoss 18.0.0 is online!

Get it from https://mossgrabers.de
  • Requires Reaper 6.12+
  • Added support for Yaeltex Turn (video coming soon).
  • All devices
    • Fixed: Insert track did not insert it after the selected track but after the next track.
  • APC40 mkII
    • New: Selected notes in sequencers are now yellow (instead of white).
  • Maschine
    • Fixed: Source Aftertouch messages were always sent additionally to the setting of *Convert Aftertouch*.
  • MCU
    • Fixed: Crash when Master fader was touched in flip mode.
    • Fixed: State of Flip LED was not correct.
  • OSC
    • New: Added /scene/color
    • New: Added /device/page/{1-8}/name for consistency reasons
    • New: Added /device/sibling/{1-8}/exists
    • New: Added /device/sibling/{1-8}/bypass
    • Fixed: /track/bank/{+,-} did not report the track selection as Off if the selected track went out of the page.
    • Fixed: /device/param/bank/page/{+,-} did not jump 8 pages but only 1.
    • Fixed: /device/param/{+,-} did not jump 1 page but 8.

Enjoy!
Old 10-02-2022, 06:07 PM   #2465
simontass

Default Text Centering

Dear DrivenByMoss,

Is there any chance of having the option for text to default to centering on the channel displays, rather than aligning left, on an Icon QCon Pro G2?

Thanks for all your work - I make use of it every day :-)

Best
Simon
simontass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:23 PM   #2466
Puck

Quote:
DrivenByMoss 18.0.0 is online!
[*]Maschine
  • Fixed: Source Aftertouch messages were always sent additionally to the setting of *Convert Aftertouch*.

Enjoy!
Problem still persists in "Drum Mode" (hitting pad mode on the Maschine Mikro MkIII

But this fix made it so the "Play Mode" (hitting keyboard once) successfully ignores poly aftertouch making the problem go away. Would be nice to have the fix in "Drum Mode" as well!

Thanks so much for looking into this, thought I was going crazy

Last edited by Puck; 10-03-2022 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:15 AM   #2467
Stew

Quote:
Yes, that's something to revisit. The 1st version was written with the QCon Pro where it is shown on the 2nd display.

I already have this on some other controllers. So, yes, will add it to the wishlist.
Wonderful, thankyou! I'll add my voice to the chorus of gratitude for this.

I've a couple of other X-Touch observations and a glitch to report as well:

The REPLACE button: this toggles 'track record: MIDI overdub/replace'- the same behaviour both with and without [SHIFT]. In practice, this means that there's no correlation between the lit status of the button and the toggle status.
(RECORD+[SHIFT] seems to do the same thing)

MARKER+[SHIFT] - not functional. This says 'marker display', so I guess that's a Bitwig feature?

Instrument Device Edit mode - I can't figure this out. If I load a VSTi then it just gives me one parameter (vs 8 in device mode). Is this more of a Bitwig thing as well?

User Parameter mode - this relies on having placed FX parameters to the track header I think, and these are then controlled from the surface. Is that right?

Master channel select - I've switched off 'select track when fader touched' in the configuration, but this means I've had to map one the the F keys to select the Master channel (mode). Is there any way that the Master could still be selectable with the fader when other tracks are not?

F keys: Could all 8 be user configurable? Personally I rarely have cause to alter the recording mode (F6, F7) for example.

Finally, a glitch with the FX broswer. Having spent a couple of hours pruning my plugins, it's showing up really mangled in the DBM Browser (but as expected in the Reaper one): many effects are missing, some are present that shouldn't be.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:44 PM   #2468
Tonal Domination Studio

Default Colors not working on X-touch extender.

Hello Moss,
I am running Windows 10 and using the X-Touch and X-Touch extender, I installed the latest version of DrivenByMoss4Reaper last evening and all is working great... but the colors don't show on the displays on the extender, they only show on the X-Touch main displays. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated, thank you for all of your work!

Sincerely,
Tonal Domination Studio
Tonal Domination Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 10:00 AM   #2469
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontass View Post
Dear DrivenByMoss,

Is there any chance of having the option for text to default to centering on the channel displays, rather than aligning left, on an Icon QCon Pro G2?

Thanks for all your work - I make use of it every day :-)

Best
Simon
I actually tried that in the past and it did not look good since these are only 7 characters.
Old 10-06-2022, 10:17 AM   #2470
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Problem still persists in "Drum Mode" (hitting pad mode on the Maschine Mikro MkIII

But this fix made it so the "Play Mode" (hitting keyboard once) successfully ignores poly aftertouch making the problem go away. Would be nice to have the fix in "Drum Mode" as well!

Thanks so much for looking into this, thought I was going crazy
Sorry, I cannot replicate that. Can you give some steps what you are exactly are doing?
Old 10-06-2022, 11:44 AM   #2471
moss

Quote:
The REPLACE button: this toggles 'track record: MIDI overdub/replace'- the same behaviour both with and without [SHIFT]. In practice, this means that there's no correlation between the lit status of the button and the toggle status.
(RECORD+[SHIFT] seems to do the same thing)
Shift+Replace toggles MIDI overdub on clips which does not exist in Reaper. Therefore, it triggers the same function.

Quote:
MARKER+[SHIFT] - not functional. This says 'marker display', so I guess that's a Bitwig feature?
This toggles the marker area in Bitwig (in Reaper it is always visible).

Quote:
Instrument Device Edit mode - I can't figure this out. If I load a VSTi then it just gives me one parameter (vs 8 in device mode). Is this more of a Bitwig thing as well?
Thanks for reporting, this is a bug! Will be fixed!

Quote:
User Parameter mode - this relies on having placed FX parameters to the track header I think, and these are then controlled from the surface. Is that right?
Yes. See the "Known Issues" chapter in the manual for these kind of information.

Quote:
Master channel select - I've switched off 'select track when fader touched' in the configuration, but this means I've had to map one the the F keys to select the Master channel (mode). Is there any way that the Master could still be selectable with the fader when other tracks are not?
Sorry, no.

Quote:
F keys: Could all 8 be user configurable? Personally I rarely have cause to alter the recording mode (F6, F7) for example.
Let's see.

Quote:
Finally, a glitch with the FX broswer. Having spent a couple of hours pruning my plugins, it's showing up really mangled in the DBM Browser (but as expected in the Reaper one): many effects are missing, some are present that shouldn't be.
Could you please be more specific? Which plugins are missing? Are they of a specific type?
Old 10-06-2022, 11:48 AM   #2472
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonal Domination Studio View Post
Hello Moss,
I am running Windows 10 and using the X-Touch and X-Touch extender, I installed the latest version of DrivenByMoss4Reaper last evening and all is working great... but the colors don't show on the displays on the extender, they only show on the X-Touch main displays. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated, thank you for all of your work!

Sincerely,
Tonal Domination Studio
Make sure you have the latest Firmware installed on the extender.
Old 10-07-2022, 12:23 AM   #2473
Stew

Quote:
Could you please be more specific? Which plugins are missing? Are they of a specific type?
Thanks once again.

Regarding the FX - the DBM browser isn't responding to rules I've set up in smart folders, and it's ignoring (some/all of?) my filtering rules/preferences. But not just the smart folder rules, also the general FX preferences - in my case these are: NOT x86 NOT ( -unused- ) NOT ( # )

I'll add a couple of screenshots comparing the Reaper FX window with the DBM one.

Specifically, I use a '#' prefix to filter out any unwanted installed FX)(for example, VST versions of plugins I have VST3 for). These are tending to show up.

Also, I use a tag/suffix to denote FX types for my smart folders - in the examples here, anything with a '-rev-' suffix is not showing up in the DBM browser.

It's not a controller-specific issue - it's the same with my Push 2 and X-Touch.

Have I just stumbled on a poor choice of tags for my folders perhaps, which conflicts with something in DBM? I tried changing the filter criteria for the *Reverb smart folder - adding in the hyphens (ie '-rev-' not 'rev') but that doesn't make any difference to the DBM browser.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reaper FX.jpg (85.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg DBM FX1.jpg (36.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg DBM FX2.jpg (111.7 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg Reaper smart rule.jpg (21.4 KB, 85 views)
Old 10-07-2022, 07:02 AM   #2474
moss

Quote:
Thanks once again.

Regarding the FX - the DBM browser isn't responding to rules I've set up in smart folders, and it's ignoring (some/all of?) my filtering rules/preferences. But not just the smart folder rules, also the general FX preferences - in my case these are: NOT x86 NOT ( -unused- ) NOT ( # )

I'll add a couple of screenshots comparing the Reaper FX window with the DBM one.

Specifically, I use a '#' prefix to filter out any unwanted installed FX)(for example, VST versions of plugins I have VST3 for). These are tending to show up.

Also, I use a tag/suffix to denote FX types for my smart folders - in the examples here, anything with a '-rev-' suffix is not showing up in the DBM browser.

It's not a controller-specific issue - it's the same with my Push 2 and X-Touch.

Have I just stumbled on a poor choice of tags for my folders perhaps, which conflicts with something in DBM? I tried changing the filter criteria for the *Reverb smart folder - adding in the hyphens (ie '-rev-' not 'rev') but that doesn't make any difference to the DBM browser.
Ah, I see. The thing is that there is no access to the Reaper browser from the API. So, the browser you see is build from parsing the Repaer configuration files with the cached plugins.
I guess it would also be possible to use that additional info you mention but I did not look into that so far.
Old 10-07-2022, 03:27 PM   #2475
Stew

Quote:
Ah, I see. The thing is that there is no access to the Reaper browser from the API. So, the browser you see is build from parsing the Repaer configuration files with the cached plugins.
I guess it would also be possible to use that additional info you mention but I did not look into that so far.
Ok, so it's a separate system then - fair enough. I appreciate you responding to this, anyway.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:10 AM   #2476
earlabs

TBH I don’t see what is the added value of the plugin browser to Reaper’s pluginlist. Can anyone explain?
Old 10-08-2022, 04:23 AM   #2477
Puck

Quote:
Sorry, I cannot replicate that. Can you give some steps what you are exactly are doing?
I'm not sure you fixed the bug now that I've done more testing;

1. Create two tracks. Send midi from track 1 to track 2. Insert ReaControlMidi on the 2nd track and hit 'show log.' (I figured this would be a good way to test if you were getting rid of the aftertouch messages. Because if that were the case, we definitely won't see them in the midi monitor on track 2, right?)

2. Check "Convert Poly aftertouch.." dropdown in DrivenByMoss configuration panel

3. Play notes on Track 1, view log from reacontrolmidi on track 2.

With "Convert Poly Aftertouch" set to Off;
Code:
0: A0 24 14 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 20
1: 90 24 4A [Note On] chan 1 note 36 vel 74
2: A0 24 3A [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 58
3: A0 24 30 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 48
4: A0 24 00 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 0
5: 90 24 00 [Note Off] chan 1 note 36
With "Convert Poly Aftertouch" set to Poly Aftertouch;
Code:
0: A0 24 09 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 9
1: A0 24 09 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 9
2: 90 24 57 [Note On] chan 1 note 36 vel 87
3: A0 24 49 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 73
4: A0 24 49 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 73
5: A0 24 41 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 65
6: A0 24 41 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 65
7: A0 24 0C [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 12
8: A0 24 0C [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 12
9: 90 24 00 [Note Off] chan 1 note 36
10: A0 24 00 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 0
11: A0 24 00 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 0
With "Convert Poly Aftertouch" set to CC 0;
Code:
0: A0 24 46 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 70
1: B0 00 46 [CC0 Bank Select MSB] chan 1 val 70
2: 90 24 59 [Note On] chan 1 note 36 vel 89
3: A0 24 3A [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 58
4: B0 00 3A [CC0 Bank Select MSB] chan 1 val 58
5: A0 24 26 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 38
6: B0 00 26 [CC0 Bank Select MSB] chan 1 val 38
7: A0 24 00 [Aftertouch] chan 1 note 36 val 0
8: B0 00 00 [CC0 Bank Select MSB] chan 1 val 0
9: 90 24 00 [Note Off] chan 1 note 36
Old 10-08-2022, 05:25 AM   #2478
Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlabs View Post
TBH I don’t see what is the added value of the plugin browser to Reaper’s pluginlist. Can anyone explain?
It means that plugins are easily filtered/selected from the interface without mousing around. For me, with the Push display especially, it's a lot easier to read. I'm aware I could probably tweak that somehow.

Shame that it doesn't pick up on the Reaper smart folders as above though.
Old 10-08-2022, 07:44 AM   #2479
matkir

Default No communication with x-touch

I think my settings are correct,but I get no communication at all. I will send you my screenshots.
Thanks for your help.
Matthias
Attached Images
File Type: png SCR-20221008-moc.png (186.7 KB, 90 views)
File Type: png SCR-20221008-mpc.png (156.3 KB, 89 views)
File Type: png SCR-20221008-mqd.png (73.8 KB, 74 views)
File Type: png SCR-20221008-mqs.png (96.7 KB, 87 views)
matkir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 10:15 AM   #2480
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by matkir View Post
I think my settings are correct,but I get no communication at all. I will send you my screenshots.
Thanks for your help.
Matthias
You did select the wrong MIDI ports. You need to use the ones ending with " - INT".