Old 11-08-2017, 05:13 PM   #81
RDBOIS
Human being with feelings

Ok. I'm going to try it. I've never done anything but the Default, so I hope I'll manage to find my way...

Anything I should know before I screw things up?

I downloaded the ZIP file and followed the instruction in the Read Me file, but already notice that the Preferences option of this version are not exactly the same as those indicated in the instructions (e.g. the Theme options are not there in the Preferences?).

I wish to use Katz; perhaps the loudest version; would that be -12?
/
ANything I should know that is not in the instructions?
RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #82
ReaDave
Human being with feelings

Location: Adelaide, South Australia (originally from Geelong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBOIS View Post
Ok. I'm going to try it. I've never done anything but the Default, so I hope I'll manage to find my way...

Anything I should know before I screw things up?

I downloaded the ZIP file and followed the instruction in the Read Me file, but already notice that the Preferences option of this version are not exactly the same as those indicated in the instructions (e.g. the Theme options are not there in the Preferences?).

I wish to use Katz; perhaps the loudest version; would that be -12?
/
ANything I should know that is not in the instructions?
Interesting that you are replying here at this time RDBOIS. I'm actually in the process of doing some updates to this theme right now. I've tweaked the meter displays for compatibility with third order Ambisonics (better layouts for 16 audio channels) and have added a VCA fader layout option for VCA channels.
I'll have to update the instructions too. A few things have changed in the way the REAPER preferences are laid out over the last few REAPER versions and I need to change my instructions to reflect that.

In answer to the loudest K setting, that is indeed K-12.

I'm not at my PC right now so I can't comment on exactly what preference options have changed but the theme should still work without changing all the options. It will actually work without changing ANY of the options but may not look graphically 100 percent and the meter scales won't be spot on. You'll still be able to use all the K system options though and your calibrations will still be correct.
ReaDave is offline   Reply With Quote