Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2024, 08:42 PM   #1
Paul Eye
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 298
Default [FIXED] Render stats html displays wrong project name

I just rendered 12 projects with the Save outfile.render_stats.html option checked in the render window, and was quite confused when I opened the stats files in my web browser (Firefox) and the tab titles displayed the wrong project names. Let's call these projects 1 through 12 for example.

Project 1 stats file displays "REAPER Render" as the tab title (file name is the Project 1 render)
The 2 first lines in the report itself are:
REAPER Render
WAV: 32bit FP, 44100Hz, 2ch, 2756kbps

Project 2 stats file displays "REAPER RENDER: Project 1" as the tab title (file name is the Project 2 render)
The 3 first lines in the report itself are:
REAPER Render
WAV: 32bit FP, 44100Hz, 2ch, 2756kbps
Project: Project 1

And so on, each stats file displaying the title of the previously rendered project. These were all rendered from a freshly opened REAPER, opening one project, rendering it, closing it, then opening the next project, rendering it, and so on. In other words, I didn't shut down REAPER in between the renders. I did a test by restarting REAPER and rendering some random simple project, and the output in the stats file is like with project 1 above (no project title included).

REAPER 7.09 x64 / Win10 x64

Last edited by Paul Eye; 01-31-2024 at 11:30 AM.
Paul Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:59 AM   #2
schwa
Administrator
 
schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 15,691
Default

Fixing, thanks for the report. I believe the only error is the project name display itself.
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:41 AM   #3
Paul Eye
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 298
Default

Yeah, everything else is okay (stats and output file name).

And this also happened when I put those 12 rendered wav files into a single project, and choose "Selected media items via master". The stats file for the first rendered item is missing the project name, all others do include it.
Paul Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 11:30 AM   #4
Paul Eye
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 298
Default

Fixed in 7.09+dev0131, thanks
Paul Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.